Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Trumm Posted - 05 Jul 2020 : 17:26:13
Hello everybody!

While the Forgotten Realms where the first campaign setting I encountered almost twenty years ago and the novels accompanied me during my youth, I didn't have much contact with the setting in the last few years.

As it seems that, after thirteen years of play, our Planescape campaign will finally come to an end, my players decided, that they would like to return to Faerun, to start our next campaign.

I'm looking forward to running the Realms once again and to gain more insight into the setting by talking to the knowledgable folks here at Candlekeep.

(I hope you'll excuse occasional flaws in my grammar, as I am not a native speaker).

Regards Trumm

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 06 Jul 2020 : 11:34:43
Well met

Welcome to Candlekeep, the grandest library in all the Realms. Enjoy thy stay herein, amongst the many knowledgeable scribes and tomes of lore.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Jul 2020 : 11:05:42
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Brimstone Posted - 06 Jul 2020 : 08:22:54
Well met! Welcome to Candlekeep.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000