Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Ulraunt's Guide to the Planes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
keftiu Posted - 23 Mar 2020 : 07:27:18
Has anyone read the two releases in this series so far? They look promising, and I've heard the Acheron book has info on Obould.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Seethyr Posted - 11 Oct 2020 : 02:54:23
I purchased the Acheron book and it really was worth the money. What a beast! there are some things that I would throw out, but the info on old classics like the bladelings was awesome (though player character options for them would've been awesome-er).

Some of the monsters are through the roof in power though because I believe the author has an attachment to some homebrew epic level rules that he used. I could do without that. Casual giant fish things that could gobble up the tarrasque without getting indigestion just aren't my cup of tea.
LordofBones Posted - 06 Sep 2020 : 10:00:13
quote:
Originally posted by keftiu

Was able to peek at the Acheron book (a friend snagged it), and I wish it was official: it’s super high quality.

They do right by Obould, too, with a plot for him I’d love to see play out (involving uniting the orc and goblinoid dead)...

I'd imagine that would be a good way to get in the bad books of White Hands, Shaggy and Maggy.
The Arcanamach Posted - 28 Aug 2020 : 15:41:24
I have the one for the Shadowfell, was unaware they published another one.
keftiu Posted - 23 Mar 2020 : 22:27:16
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

What has he become?

-- George Krashos

A minor divine power among the orc pantheon, just as the FRCG says he did (though this doesn’t use the term exarch).
George Krashos Posted - 23 Mar 2020 : 14:35:25
What has he become?

-- George Krashos
keftiu Posted - 23 Mar 2020 : 07:45:34
Was able to peek at the Acheron book (a friend snagged it), and I wish it was official: it’s super high quality.

They do right by Obould, too, with a plot for him I’d love to see play out (involving uniting the orc and goblinoid dead)...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000