Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well met!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Grumpy Hamatula Posted - 08 Feb 2020 : 01:51:44
Well met, all!

After many years of lurking (typically in search of answers to lore questions), I've decided to register at last.

I've been playing since the waning years of AD&D 2e (about 1997 or so) and DMing about as long, though there have been patches of inactivity in all those years, as sometimes happens. I have been enamored of the Realms most of that time.

Currently I DM for a pair of wonderful long-term tables, both running 5e in the Realms: one in the Waterdeep area (early autumn 1494 DR), and one in the Shield Duchy of Alamontyr in the Border Kingdoms (late summer 1491 DR).

In any case, I look forward to learning the lay of the land here and engaging in conversation!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 08 Feb 2020 : 03:17:28
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Kentinal Posted - 08 Feb 2020 : 03:08:18
Welcome.
I hope you find good and useful discussions.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000