Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Crown of Eaerlann Teasers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ericlboyd Posted - 25 Feb 2019 : 21:12:19
Greetings,

I'm working on Crown of Eaerlann, a new adventure / sourcebook akin to Under Illefarn Anew, but set in the High Forest. I've gotten a lot done, but I have a long ways to go.

I'll try to put a few tidbits in this thread.

--Eric
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
perlmugp Posted - 20 Dec 2020 : 17:07:59
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

Gairackdar
Founded in the Year of the Immured Imp (604 DR), the Realm of the Wild Hunter survives today in the southwestern reaches of the High Forest, albeit much in reduced in strength, in lands long claimed by elf and orc alike.
Gairackdar is made up of orcs, half-orcs, and hunthorns (see page 260), whose ancestors settled the southwestern High Forest after migrating there as part of the Hunting Horn Horde. The current tribes of Gairackdar include the Bloody Eye, Horned Lord, Iceshield, Sharpspike, and Tanglethorn tribes. The Horned Lord, Sharpspike, and Tanglethorn tribes have resided in the abandoned Siluvanedenn city of Lothen of the Silver Spires (see page 79) since the Year of the Thirsty Sword (900 DR), while the Bloody Eye and Iceshield tribes have traditionally dwelt in small villages along the western verge of the southwestern forest. (Other tribes of the southwestern woodlands who lived closer to the Unicorn Run included the Gory Tusk, Grisly Sword, and Helmcrusher tribes, but they were all wiped out in recent decades by organized hunting bands of wood elf warriors at the direction of the Caerilcarn.)
The only city in this orc-ruled kingdom is Lothen of Silver Spires, built by the gold elves of Siluvanede, abandoned after the fall of Ascalhorn (see page 46), and then settled by the descendants of the Hunting Horn Horde in the Year of the Thirsty Sword (900 DR). The hunthorn kings of Gairackdar have long claimed all the territory west of the Unicorn Run and south of the Lost Peaks up until the forest’s edge, but the orcs have only ever controlled the westernmost reaches of the southern forest, demarked by scattered stone statues of fallen hunthorn kings. In recent decades, those borders have contracted even further, in the face of unrelenting attacks by the Tanavandor (see page 104).
The orcs of Gairackdar (known as the Gairackdarnaar) are unusual in that they venerate a corrupted aspect of Oghma’s servent, Herne, the Master of the Hunt, whom they call Herne the Wild Hunter. Legends suggest a fey marshal (a corrupted master of the huntMM5) led the Hunting Horn Horde into the High Forest centuries ago, and his descendants—an orc-fey hybrid race known as hunthorns who make up the Horned Lord tribe—are the traditional leaders and priests of Gairackdar. Herne was slain during the Time of Troubles and is now simply an aspect of Malar the Beastlord. Orcish shamans of the Wild Hunter lead their followers in savage hunts that range across the forest floor.
Traditionally the Stag King of Gairackdar is is a hunthorn of the Horned Lord tribe. In recent years, the Stag King has ruled from bloodbone throne of Uruth (see page 237), after it was captured from a caravan en route to Herald’s Holdfast in an ambush near the town of Nesmé in the Year of the Shadows (1358 DR). The current Stag King has fallen under the sway of the fey’ri of the Khov’Arvyndae (see page 89), who have begun to extend their control over the orcs of Gairackdar, transforming them into an army capable of wreaking havoc throughout the High Forest.

Eric, in another one of your posts you mention the Elkhorn horde erupting in 900 DR in the Dessarin Valley, the same year the Hunting Horn horde descendants settle in the High Forest, in the above realmslore. Are these two hordes related, I wonder with the similarity of names location and time.
George Krashos Posted - 14 Aug 2020 : 16:49:32
quote:
Originally posted by PattPlays

>Set in the High Forest

Edit 2: ....is there anything on Elven Port in your work that you'd like to tease? An insane young Fey'ri has a sliver of a chance of leading my 5e party into Elven Port in the year 1487 and I will have nothing but a handful of paragraphs to pull from for it. New and old lore on the region is always exciting for me, especially concerning House Dlardrageth's stragglers. I considered having a wounded Vaerilmor Floshin get sacrificed to a cult of Ghaunadaur later that year inside that one "tower" that 3rd edition mentions, and am ever curious about him and his family's history..

Crown of Eaerlann is set in 1374 DR, so its relevance for an adventure set in 1487 DR is limited.

-- George Krashos
PattPlays Posted - 13 Aug 2020 : 03:40:55
>Set in the High Forest

.. I have seen this thread around for months and never cracked it open and took a look up until now. I need to pour through this long thread, because I'm desperate for High Forest info for my 5e games.

Edit: "In the depths of the clear, teardrop-shaped, smooth-surfaced gem was the image of a ghostly gold elf wizardress clad in diaphanous robes. Holding the gem in a bare hand revealed the wizardress’s name to be Clarata and that she could grant the spell-like abilities of healing touchMoF, plane shift, scrying, sending, and telepathic bond."
... Huh. I always wondered what trinket number 72 in the PHB was inspired by. XD
Is this a "King's Tear" or something of the sort? My party found trinket 72 (silver teardrop earring made from a real teardrop) on a chunk of ruined Netherese structure deep underground and now I'm feeling like making it something serious.. Or are tear-drop gems just a common trope in D&D? Now I'm hooked. Every trinket has to be some sort of reference..
Going to keep reading through this thread, but I expect to get distracted by random things like this left and right... Amazing thread so far from what I've seen.

Edit 2: ....is there anything on Elven Port in your work that you'd like to tease? An insane young Fey'ri has a sliver of a chance of leading my 5e party into Elven Port in the year 1487 and I will have nothing but a handful of paragraphs to pull from for it. New and old lore on the region is always exciting for me, especially concerning House Dlardrageth's stragglers. I considered having a wounded Vaerilmor Floshin get sacrificed to a cult of Ghaunadaur later that year inside that one "tower" that 3rd edition mentions, and am ever curious about him and his family's history..
TomCosta Posted - 12 Aug 2020 : 17:20:48
George, if Renewal of the Covenant includes the adventure we are currently playtesting, it will include a ton of adventure. We can't finish up the Halls.....
George Krashos Posted - 11 Aug 2020 : 22:44:19
quote:
Originally posted by Sorithar

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

I have to say that Crown of Eaerlann is in a bit of hiatus at the moment. Precedence has transferred to Renewal of the Covenant. And we have barely scratched the surface of Unleash the Kraken. I understand that progress if being made. Wait and see.

-- George Krashos

Can't shake the feeling we've all fallen for a bit of that good ol' GK humor with Unleash the Kraken. But here's hoping!

Would I do that to you in these august Halls ...?

Work on Kraken so far has taken us to the Crown Wars. Still lots and more lots to do.

— George Krashos
George Krashos Posted - 11 Aug 2020 : 22:41:20
quote:
Originally posted by Demzer

quote:

... to Renewal of the Covenant.

I hope it delves enough in the original Covenant history to make justice to the Red Wizards who broke their power.

You’ll likely get more lore/history than adventure.

— George Krashos
Demzer Posted - 11 Aug 2020 : 08:48:42
quote:

... to Renewal of the Covenant.

I hope it delves enough in the original Covenant history to make justice to the Red Wizards who broke their power.
Sorithar Posted - 11 Aug 2020 : 00:04:06
quote:

I have to say that Crown of Eaerlann is in a bit of hiatus at the moment. Precedence has transferred to Renewal of the Covenant. And we have barely scratched the surface of Unleash the Kraken. I understand that progress if being made. Wait and see.

-- George Krashos

Can't shake the feeling we've all fallen for a bit of that good ol' GK humor with Unleash the Kraken. But here's hoping!
Barastir Posted - 10 Aug 2020 : 22:47:04
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
A fair assumption, though the point I was making was that we could be seeing something happening with the Kraken Society, but not necessarily directly involving Slarkrethel.

Oh, got it now, thanks!
Matrix Sorcica Posted - 10 Aug 2020 : 12:02:39
So sort of Under Illefarn Anew. Cool.
Gary Dallison Posted - 09 Aug 2020 : 21:10:09
I reckon its the name for geographical locations using a defining feature for each region.

Crown of Eaerlann will deal with the high forest. The covenant one will deal with the savage frontier and other uthgar lands. The kraken one will deal with the islands and the sword coast north.

Just at a guess. Based upon Under Illefarn anew each will be a sourcebook and adventure series combined, I'm looking forward to seeing of he links the adventures in any way (npcs, baddies, plot hooks)

Wooly Rupert Posted - 09 Aug 2020 : 19:15:17
quote:
Originally posted by Barastir

Well, Slarkrethel is the head of the Kraken Society... So, probably both are involved.

A fair assumption, though the point I was making was that we could be seeing something happening with the Kraken Society, but not necessarily directly involving Slarkrethel.
Barastir Posted - 09 Aug 2020 : 18:59:00
Well, Slarkrethel is the head of the Kraken Society... So, probably both are involved.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 09 Aug 2020 : 18:02:35
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix Sorcica

quote:

Precedence has transferred to Renewal of the Covenant. And we have barely scratched the surface of Unleash the Kraken.

Never heard of those?

I can't address Unleash the Kraken. I'd suspect Slarkrethel was involved, but that is purely a guess, based on him being the only prominent kraken that comes to mind -- though it could also be something related to the Kraken Society.

As for the Covenant... Here is some Krashlore, for you:

quote:
"The Covenant was formed in 673 DR when the four most powerful (of their time) mages of the North came together in common purpose to safeguard the future of human settlement in the North. The Four Founders, as they are known, had all suffered at the hands of orcs. The mages Agannazar and Grimwald had suffered loss in the depredations of the Everhorde around Neverwinter in 611 DR. Their fellow archmage Ilyykur, had seen his holdings in the Greypeak Mountains plundered by the Horde of the Wastes in 614 DR. Similarly, the mage Presper had lost his wife and daughter to roving orc raiders in 624 DR.

When the last ruler of the Kingdom of Man died without an heir in the Year of the Triton’s Horn (697 DR), the land of Delimbiyran splintered into a patchwork of small realms. These small holdings were scattered throughout the Dessarin Valley and formed around surviving nobles of Delimbiyran and other strong individuals who seized the chance to carve out a kingdom with their sword. The slaughter inflicted on the orcs of the North by their pyrrhic victories over Phalorm and the Kingdom of Man, had afforded the small realms and holdings that formed in the wake of Delimbiyran an opportunity to prepare and guard against the inevitable time when the orcs would come again. The leaders of the Covenant recognized that human civilization needed time to build its power and prosperity against the next destructive tide of goblinkin and saw its salvation in the orc-hating, Uthgardt tribes of the North.
In the Year of Watchful Eyes (705 DR), Argloar and Ultatht “Oldbones”, then the chieftains of the Black Lion and Sky Pony tribes respectively, were awed by the spectacular spells of Agannazar of the Covenant. With his Art, he single-handedly destroyed an onrushing orc horde that streamed forth from the Lurkwood, although in truth he was joined in battle by over a score Covenant mages who were cloaked by invisibility. These two proud Uthgardt were cowed by the display and agreed to refrain from raiding, feuding, and skirmishing with each other as was customary amongst the Uthgardt. In the past, such conflict had drained away their best warrior blood, leaving their tribes too weak to prevent the next orc horde from flooding across the North in yet another destructive tide. With one alliance secured, the Covenant worked to forge others.

From that time, the mages of the Covenant whispered almost continuously into the minds of the mightiest warriors and shamans of the Black Lion, Sky Pony, Red Tiger and Thunderbeast Uthgardt tribes. Through their Art they manipulated a peace and alliance between the oft-warring tribes aimed at making them, in the words of Agannazar, a “human wall against all goblinkin”. Their efforts were soon to be rewarded. This alliance of Uthgardt tribes is known to have shattered and blunted a whelming horde near the headwaters of the Surbrin in 729 DR, and was responsible for the hunting down and slaying of no less than two-score orcish chieftains in the early 700s DR.

After this time, the mages of the Covenant no longer used spectacular spells to awe and cow the Uthgardt tribesmen and spoke less and less often into the minds of their leaders. Instead, they turned to towards the founding of a “school for shamans” that they hoped their apprentices would carry on, posing as ancestor spirits and guiding the Uthgardt shamans into keeping their tribes allied in common purpose against the orcs and their kin. Initially, this plan of controlling the Uthgardt through their shamans seemed to work well and freed the Covenant mages to pursue their own ends via different methods. The passing of the years however saw cracks emerge in the tribal alliances that had served so well to keep the goblinkin in check. Firstly, the role of bulwark against the humanoid hordes began to place a great strain on the manpower of the tribes. The Goblin Wars that commenced in the Year of Strife (753 DR) saw the warriors of the Red Tiger and Thunderbeast tribes almost decimated by the goblin hordes that streamed out of the Valley of Khedrun. The Black Lion and Sky Pony tribes fared better but still suffered greatly from orc bands that would raid almost continuously south from the Moonwood and Lurkwood. With its best warriors falling, and with them the future of the tribes, the Uthgardt alliance began to falter and was soon shattered by the thing it feared most: civilization.

The actions of the Covenant and its manipulation of the Uthgardt had succeeded in giving the humans who had survived the fall of Delimbiyran, the Kingdom of Man, the breathing space to consolidate their power and holdings in the North. Initially hesitant, humans began to believe that the orcs had been defeated forever and soon surged northward to settle new lands. The founding of the city of Mirabar in 626 DR by the aged and wandering Prince Ereskas of Amn attracted many settlers displaced by the fall of Phalorm and proved to all that the inhospitable North could be tamed. In time humans formed other realms, the most famous being Stornanter which was founded in 806 DR by the famed Laeral, the Witch-Queen of the North. The encroachment of human settlement began to unravel the alliance of Uthgardt tribes that the Covenant had so carefully constructed. To the Uthgardt, other humans were just as dangerous as the orcs and altogether more frightening. By the Year of the Patchworked Peace (802 DR) the Uthgardt had returned to their nomadic ways and warred on all who traversed their lands, orcs, goblins or humans, whether Uthgardt or not.

With the collapse of the Uthgardt alliance, the mages of the Covenant began to work with the burgeoning realms of the North in order to unite them against the goblinkin threat. Whilst many holdings and kingdoms paid lip service to the counsel given by Covenant mages, they sought only to use this group to gain an ascendancy over neighbors and enemies. Hamstrung by their refusal to seize power and unite the North by force, the Covenant could find no ruler who had the power, respect and personality to bring the humans of the Northlands together. This was especially so when Laeral, a charismatic and admired leader, mysteriously disappeared in 841 DR leaving her realm in chaos and leading to its swift demise as squabbling nobles and neighboring rivalry tore it apart.

The humans of the North were treated to a rude awakening however in the Year of the Sky Riders (936DR). The orcs of Uruth Ukrypt swept down from their warrens in the Sword Mountains and overran the patchwork of human-ruled lands in the western reaches of the Dessarin Valley. Scared into action, the humans of the region banded together under the leadership of Nimoar of Waterdeep and smashed the orcish armies in the Orcfastings War, helped in no small part by a cadre of battle wizards furnished by the leaders of the Covenant. This alliance led to further cooperation during the Second Troll War in 940 DR. Whereas in the First Troll War in 932 DR Nimoar and the forces of Waterdeep had faced the trolls alone, when Warlord Gharl proclaimed his intention to end the threat of the “everlasting ones” forever, his call to arms did not go unheeded. Forces from Silverymoon under War Captain Aeroth joined with armsmen from Illusk under Lord Galnorn and a host of warriors from other holdings and small realms to fight alongside Gharl on the barren Evermoors and bring fiery doom upon the trolls. It appeared that the humans of the Northlands were finally learning to cooperate and band together against a common foe.

Elated at the response of the kingdoms of the North to the threat of the trolls, the Covenant seized upon the mood of the time to whelm them against the eternal threat of the orcs. When scrying Covenant mages discovered a vast orc horde forming deep within the northern mountains, they alerted the rulers of the North to the impending threat and roused them for battle. And so it was in the Year of the Telltale Candle (955 DR) that a host of human armies joined together north of present-day Triboar at the invitation of the Covenant. Such armed might had not been arrayed since the time of fabled Phalorm and the mages of the Covenant looked on with satisfaction, confident that they were witnessing the dawn of a new age of unity and cooperation throughout the Northlands.

For over a tenday they waited, eager for battle and prepared for the impending slaughter, but the orcs did not come. At first the warriors jested that they had scared the orcs back into their mountain caves, but soon rivalries and age-long fears came to the fore. Who was protecting their homes and farms? Which realm or settlement had sent only a token force whilst planning to usurp the holdings of their rivals? As tempers flared and the orcs failed to march, the Covenant saw its dream die. Their counsel of patience was rebuffed and the Four Founders were accused of supporting some human realms in preference to others. The end came all too soon. Slowly at first, but with increasing swiftness, the humans turned and marched for home in what sages would dub “the March of Fools”. As they trudged away they heaped curses and insults on the “lackspells” of the Covenant who had apparently misled and deceived them.

The events of that dark tenday almost tore the Covenant asunder. Baffled by the failure of the orcish horde to appear, the most powerful wizards of the Covenant searched for answers and their powerful divinations found them many hundreds of leagues to the south. A massive army of orcs was laying waste to half a hundred cities and realms stretching from the Shaar to the plains of Mulhorand in what sages would soon call the Great Rising of the Orcgates. How the orcs had come so far from their mountain caverns in the North was soon revealed. Thayan archmages, fearing for the security of their fledgling nation, had opened a series of portals and lured the orcs through to ravage the South in a pre-emptive strike against their rivals, both near and far. Seeing their carefully laid plans in tatters, many members of the Covenant swore vengeance against the Red Wizards.

Thus began the conflict between the mages of the Covenant and Thay. Secretly at first, but with ever-increasing boldness, the Covenant hunted and slew a host of Red Wizards. Those in power in Thay took several winters to discover who or what was culling their ranks with such singleminded persistence but with the hand of the Covenant revealed, the Red Wizards quickly marshaled all of their Art and hurled it at them. Many mages of the Covenant perished in that first, fell assault including the wizard and senior Covenant member Alamanth. He was slain in battle on a ship off Port Llast, arrogantly sporting a wand of whips he had stripped from a Red Wizard he had slain. The sorceress Phelanshalee was banished from Faerun by a curse that traps her to this day on another plane save when the moon is full. Also destroyed was the senior Covenant mage Karsosh “Steelspell” Linthorn who was vanquished by the fiery breath of the great red wyrm Ondorlathlar, the charmed steed of the powerful Red Wizard Eradis of the Scarlet Talon. Many junior Covenant members and apprentices were also slain in this first savage flurry of spellhurling but both the Covenant and the Red Wizards soon settled into a stalemate of attrition.

The years passed with each side failing to deliver a telling blow despite many spellbattles, ambuscades and even a few formal duels between Covenant mages and their counterpart Red Wizards. It is thought however that the confrontation with the Covenant served as the catalyst for the formation of the Council of Zulkirs in Thay, as this magocracy sought to consolidate and enhance its power and influence. Sages and historians alike have pondered on whether a fragmented and decentralized Thay would have survived its future confrontations with such diverse groups as the Harpers, Rashemen and the sleeping giant of Mulhorand had it not been for the Covenant and the changes they brought about.

The death of Ilyykur in the Year of the Deluded Tyrant (1063DR) saw the balance finally tilt toward the Red Wizards. The mage Ruelve, an archlich and senior Covenant member, had been driven insane after investigating some items of power left behind in his abode, the Green Tower, on a small island southwest of Ruathym. These items, believed to be artifacts from other worlds, had been collected by the planewalking wizard Thulnath, the builder and former owner of the Green Tower. The mad Ruelve began to send magical missives to other Covenant mages urging them to join him in developing spells to raise new continents and flood the current ones, “scouring fair Faerun of the contagion that the passing history of the rise of the brutish have left over the lands”. When challenged by other senior Covenant wizards led by Ilyykur, Ruelve responded with a flurry of spells and the ensuing spellbattle saw the death of Ilyykur and reduced Ruelve to a twisted undead wreck bound within the Green Tower.

As the full fury of the Red Wizards of Thay was brought to bear on the Covenant, Agannazar, Presper and Grimwald were hounded into flight from their abodes and refuges whilst their apprentices and other less powerful Covenant wizards were swiftly overwhelmed. With their membership decimated and scattered, the three remaining leaders of the Covenant commanded that the surviving members go underground and cease all open involvement in the doings of the folk and realms of the North. In addition, Presper and Grimwald resolved to leave Faerun through a series of portals, drawing as many Red Wizards as possible after them into a series of magical traps and ambushes. Agannazar disagreed with this strategy believing that showing such dark mages other worlds to explore, rape the powers of and despoil only allowed them to grow in power and bedevil others. His refusal to flee or hide made him the focus of all Red Wizard assaults and they came for him armed with grim purpose and mighty Art. In the Year of the Disastrous Bauble (1081DR) Agannazar is believed to have gone down fighting in the explosive destruction of the School of Wizadry in Neverwinter. Ere he was torn apart he sent more than a dozen Red Wizards to their dooms including Pharazeen, then the Zulkir of Evocation. Presper and Grimwald departed for other worlds and planes in the Year of the Maelstrom (1101 DR), putting their plan of luring away their foes into action.

With the Four Founders slain or forced to flee, the Covenant disintegrated as many of its members denounced or foreswore their membership. Presper and Grimwald continued to communicate with the few remaining members but over time, the Covenant simply ceased to be. Today, the Covenant is the stuff of legend, however the mage Savengriff has recently returned to the City of Splendors intent upon re-establishing this ultra-secretive cabal of mages. His personal planar explorations brought him into contact with the fugitive founders of the Covenant and Presper and Grimwald tasked him with recruiting like-minded wizards to their cause. His efforts may yet see the Red Wizards of Thay confronted by their age-old enemy in the not too distant future – a conflict which may escalate into the most titanic wizardwar since the ancient days of Netheril and their battles with the sorcerers of Thaeravel.

-- George Krashos"

To which he adds --

"Make sure people know it's 'fan lore' rather than 'creator of the whole dang sandbox' lore."
Matrix Sorcica Posted - 09 Aug 2020 : 10:47:03
quote:

Precedence has transferred to Renewal of the Covenant. And we have barely scratched the surface of Unleash the Kraken.

Never heard of those?
Cards77 Posted - 05 Aug 2020 : 17:23:29
quote:

-- George Krashos

I CANNOT WAIT!

I'm your biggest fan (also I'm ELB's biggest fan).

Cards77 Posted - 05 Aug 2020 : 17:20:38
quote:

What Eric and I have done in Crown of Eaerlann is treat elves in a way that Ed Greenwood always has: they are not some godly, enlightened, benevolent group and hence they feature individuals that span the ethical and moral spectrum. Such a one is Lord Marigaer. Is he representative of House Ahmaquissar? Not likely. But respectfully, neither is your creation Curudin. The Realms is big enough to fit in everyone's ideas and creativity. And that's the way it is. And Eric is right, a pantheon of straight CG deities IS boring.;)

-- George Krashos

Correct. Elves are quite complex and nuanced individuals. Possibly even more so than humans due to their long lives and exposure to many many more experiences.

Elves in the Realms have never been the fantasy tropes.

They are fantastically deep, broad, and at times deeply conflicted as a race. Within that race houses every type of elf across the spectrum of alignments, goals, irreverence, reverence, etc. They are perhaps the most multi-faceted of all the main races.

Zeromaru X Posted - 05 Aug 2020 : 15:30:53
We have waited for years, so I guess we can still wait a few months
George Krashos Posted - 05 Aug 2020 : 13:48:00

-- George Krashos
Brimstone Posted - 05 Aug 2020 : 07:54:04
So, is there any more "Teasers" y'all can share with us true believers?
George Krashos Posted - 05 Aug 2020 : 03:40:30
Riiiight. Take it easy Archfey of Debauchery. - the comment related to the fact that CEV's profile lists his name as "Michael Debauchery". Fact. Participation here is a marathon, not a sprint. Be a productive member and post about the Realms. Leave the rest by the way side. And please post in this thread re Crown of Eaerlann. Take the the rest somewhere else. Just a bit of friendly advice.

-- George Krashos
Archfey of Debauchery Posted - 04 Aug 2020 : 09:37:46
Seriously, just clicked on CEV's profile again and it says nothing about debauchery. Why do you hate this man or woman so much? Honestly, you have said nothing but negative, nasty things about this person since I first came to Candlekeep. I like his/her stuff. Well written and fun to read. Yet you seem out to denounce him/her and his/her posts for no other reason than indifference. You are the epitome of a D&D troll in my eyes. I am a investigator of truth and just happen to be a geek. If you're going to talk junk about a member of Candlekeep, then I can only assume you'd do the same to your people in the real world.

You're a Moderator... act like it. Don't accuse people new to this site of anything. Don't associate me with CEV unless it's about his cool writings and lore and opinions. Other than that, you've been rude to me personally, regarding me as a member who no longer exists.

If I wanted I could do a whole segment on Candlekeep in our next blog with West Coast AM/PM, on Radio XM 106.3 that would drive all our fans to shun this site. I really don't want to do this, but you're being a creep, and a jerk. Seriously... Wolly Rupart, or whatever you're called, here on the boards. You're a nasty, mean person. I have no clue why the Webmaster of Candlekeep keeps you as a moderator.

Would you like me to post all your rude comments to CEV? I'm not defending this person, but if you're going to make such crappy claims, then I will need some crappy evidence. I can provide both with pleasure.

Now CEV made the mistake of speaking his/her mind. I respect that. You on the other hand denounce him/her every chance you have. Regardless that he or she is incorporating FR into his or her thoughts. You called them a bigot? A homophobe? A fake?

Unless you spew canon out your arse 24/7 you cannot judge anyone ever in your life. Yet you seem to focus on CEV with abandon. I'm new to the FR and new to these boards, but I will say that you're already on my list of things I will talk about on XM radio to thousands of fellow geeks, and normal people.

I just literally re-read that entire thread you and your fellows keep bringing up. Nothing, and I mean nothing indicates that he is racist or gay hating or breaking forum rules. I personally am a gay man trying to carve a life out of a heterosexual world. Nothing he/she said offended me. So maybe those of you who oppose his post are homophobic yourselves?? I agree with what he had to say, but you demonize him as straight people. I'm gay and queer as can be and I liked what he had to say in that thread.

To be like Wolly Rupert... I would hope my bosses wouldn't see how I treat people I disagree with.

Archfey of Debauchery Posted - 04 Aug 2020 : 08:56:18
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

Here is CEV Profile.

Hmmm, CEV listed his last name as Debauchery... And the new Archfey of Debauchery is a huge fan of everything CEV does...

Funny. I don't see that no matter what I click on. Can you please elaborate? I'm getting the feeling you are paranoid or something. You seem like an elitist and I'm not going to fall for that.I looked up his profile, which is subdued, and it mentions nothing of debauchery. So either you are delusional or just a web-troll.
Brimstone Posted - 04 Aug 2020 : 04:02:20
I was wondering that myself. Looks like we may have a Sock Puppet on our hands? I could be wrong. Lord K called it on another Scroll.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Aug 2020 : 03:56:03
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

Here is CEV Profile.

Hmmm, CEV listed his last name as Debauchery... And the new Archfey of Debauchery is a huge fan of everything CEV does...
Brimstone Posted - 04 Aug 2020 : 03:29:57
Here is CEV Profile.
Archfey of Debauchery Posted - 03 Aug 2020 : 19:36:08
quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

If you are unable to PM them, my guess is that CEV is no longer a member.

Thank you. That's unfortunate.
CorellonsDevout Posted - 03 Aug 2020 : 18:51:41
If you are unable to PM them, my guess is that CEV is no longer a member.
Archfey of Debauchery Posted - 03 Aug 2020 : 17:57:43
I'm very curious about House Ahmaquissar. I tried to PM copper elven vampire, but it keeps saying his profile doesn't exist. I just enjoy the concept of a moon elf house full of rogues and thieves and that trickster god. I agree that all elven houses have good and evil personalities amongst them. Does anyone know if CEV's character Curudin Ahmaquissar is canon or homebrew?

On topic, when is this adventure going to be available?
CorellonsDevout Posted - 15 Jul 2020 : 01:49:21
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

the black arrow guy is either cn or ce....

Shevarash And I believe he is CN.

I don't think a pantheon of CG deities is boring, but I don't think all the Seldarine members are CG. I believe Fenmarel is also CN, though I could be wrong on that.

When Ed said elves were monsters in the Annotated Elminster, I took it to mean they were the "bad guys" of that book (El in Myth Drannor). That said, they are indeed individuals, and are capable of good or evil. I've always loved elves, but they have done their wrongs, and are not perfect.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000