Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 It Has Been

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Drakul Posted - 18 Jan 2019 : 20:34:30
Many years since I last visited these hallowed halls. How fares everyone?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dalor Darden Posted - 12 Feb 2019 : 23:57:39
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I've gotten out of P&P RPGing myself - haven't been here in quite some time. An old friend (if he allows me to call him that) contacted me recently, and rekindled some interest.

I'm more about modding computer games now (now that I have a computer that can handle playing all the latest ones), and I have had a couple of ideas for blending my hobbies, but that would be some years away (so don't count on ever seeing anything LOL). But still, The Forgotten Realms will always hold a special place in my heart. When she calls, I will come.

I came back recently myself because the Realms always calls me back.
Gelcur Posted - 12 Feb 2019 : 23:10:27
I try to visit here as often as I can. Would love to do more gaming but sadly few people around me have the free time to do so.

Mainly I love reading the lower and theories people have here.
Thauramarth Posted - 12 Feb 2019 : 10:48:15
Pretty grand. When I saw this scroll, it reminded me that this year marks the 30th anniversary of me purchasing the Old Grey Box (I bought it immediately after 2nd Edition AD&D was released).
Zeromaru X Posted - 11 Feb 2019 : 23:50:45
Good to see you around, Markustay.
Markustay Posted - 11 Feb 2019 : 22:04:39
I've gotten out of P&P RPGing myself - haven't been here in quite some time. An old friend (if he allows me to call him that) contacted me recently, and rekindled some interest.

I'm more about modding computer games now (now that I have a computer that can handle playing all the latest ones), and I have had a couple of ideas for blending my hobbies, but that would be some years away (so don't count on ever seeing anything LOL). But still, The Forgotten Realms will always hold a special place in my heart. When she calls, I will come.
George Krashos Posted - 07 Feb 2019 : 06:34:39
All good. I retired from comic books and roleplaying and now just come up with material for the Realms of questionable quality. Glad to see you popped in.

-- George Krashos
CorellonsDevout Posted - 07 Feb 2019 : 04:29:19
I'm not on here much myself these days. I just pop in once in a while.
Drakul Posted - 18 Jan 2019 : 21:14:44
Cool. I retired from roleplaying and got back into collecting comic books. I have to say, the Drizzt books from IDW are so gorgeous.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 18 Jan 2019 : 20:45:24
Same old, same old.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000