Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 I have uncovered one of the GREAT SECRETS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sleyvas Posted - 29 Dec 2018 : 22:28:38
I chewed Panaeolo's leathery leaves to attune my mind to the weave. I took Haunspeir to enhance myability to focus on analytical thinking. I ingested Redflower leaves to improve my ability to coordinate my movements so that I could perform the exacting needs of the spell. Mordayn vapor, more commonly known as “Dreammist”, opened my mind to the influence of visions. Girded for such great spellcasting, I cast the most powerful divination that I've ever tried. I have learned one of the multiverse's great secrets.

I KNOW WHAT WILLIS WAS TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!!

And I'm not telling.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Brimstone Posted - 19 Sep 2022 : 14:08:15
sleyvas Posted - 15 Sep 2022 : 20:07:13
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

I chewed Panaeolo's leathery leaves to attune my mind to the weave. I took Haunspeir to enhance myability to focus on analytical thinking. I ingested Redflower leaves to improve my ability to coordinate my movements so that I could perform the exacting needs of the spell. Mordayn vapor, more commonly known as “Dreammist”, opened my mind to the influence of visions. Girded for such great spellcasting, I cast the most powerful divination that I've ever tried. I have learned one of the multiverse's great secrets.

And I'm not telling.

Opened this scroll eager with anticipation, only to discover it's "click bait"...

Lol, glad to see it still works.
Brimstone Posted - 14 Sep 2022 : 14:18:35
quote:

And I'm not telling.

Opened this scroll eager with anticipation, only to discover it's "click bait"...

Bob Posted - 13 Sep 2022 : 22:34:58
quote:

Bruce Willis? <facepalm>
What you talkin' 'Bout Willis?

If you didn't grow up in the 70's, you'll have no idea.

by the way, Bruce Willis recently starred in a photo shoot with his beloved
sleyvas Posted - 09 Jan 2019 : 23:10:47
quote:
Originally posted by moonbeast

quote:

Only by donning the Magical Gnomish-tinkered Underpants of All-Power would you ever have a chance to know what Willis was talking about.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6a387d11cfe2cf5f91c072c71d57eff5/tumblr_mny79vjZc31qbtzbno2_r1_500.gif

I hath donned the Underpants, and I must add that they doth pinch, and I do not recommend them.
sleyvas Posted - 09 Jan 2019 : 23:10:00
quote:
Originally posted by moonbeast

quote:

Only by donning the Magical Gnomish-tinkered Underpants of All-Power would you ever have a chance to know what Willis was talking about.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6a387d11cfe2cf5f91c072c71d57eff5/tumblr_mny79vjZc31qbtzbno2_r1_500.gif

I hath donned the Underpants, and I must add that they doth pinch, and I do not recommend them.
moonbeast Posted - 09 Jan 2019 : 16:46:04
quote:

Delnyn Posted - 03 Jan 2019 : 13:12:47
quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Bruce Willis?

It's a reference to the "Diff'rent Strokes" TV show back in late 70's to early 80's. Gary Coleman played the younger brother Arnold. His catchphrase was "What'choo talking about Willis?"
sleyvas Posted - 30 Dec 2018 : 01:12:09
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

I think you must've gotten a bad batch of Panaeolo leaves this time around.

I did get them from this weirdly tanned halfling who kept calling me inferior human scum from Calimshan....
Ayrik Posted - 29 Dec 2018 : 23:45:58
I think you must've gotten a bad batch of Panaeolo leaves this time around.
sleyvas Posted - 29 Dec 2018 : 23:30:55
Bruce Willis? <facepalm>
What you talkin' 'Bout Willis?

If you didn't grow up in the 70's, you'll have no idea.
Gary Dallison Posted - 29 Dec 2018 : 22:48:19
Bruce Willis?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000