Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Yűlash map

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Masked Mage Posted - 07 Sep 2018 : 05:11:51
Aside from the isometric map in the old Forgotten Realms Atlas, is anyone aware of a published map of Yűlash?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Masked Mage Posted - 11 Sep 2018 : 05:14:28
Yes, it was shaped as a shield. There are also a couple references re-enforcing that shape.
Misereor Posted - 10 Sep 2018 : 12:24:47
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

Actually, I had forgotten the interactive atlas because my disc long ago got too scratched up to work so I cant see the images any more. I was referring to the even OLDer Forgotten Realms Atlas from 1990 by Karen Wynn Fonstad, which mapped out the paths of several of the novels. This includes Azure Bonds and as such there is a map of Yulash in isometric that includes the temple of Moander, etc.

Wasn't that the one that had it formed like a heater shield?
The old SSI games don't really count, as all their maps tended to fit neatly on half a piece of graph paper.
The Masked Mage Posted - 08 Sep 2018 : 08:22:48
Actually, I had forgotten the interactive atlas because my disc long ago got too scratched up to work so I cant see the images any more. I was referring to the even OLDer Forgotten Realms Atlas from 1990 by Karen Wynn Fonstad, which mapped out the paths of several of the novels. This includes Azure Bonds and as such there is a map of Yulash in isometric that includes the temple of Moander, etc.
George Krashos Posted - 08 Sep 2018 : 04:31:21
Yep, the Masked Mage was after any map other than that one. There isn't another that I am aware of.

-- George Krashos
TheIriaeban Posted - 08 Sep 2018 : 00:15:23
There is a map of Yulash in the FRIA.
Gareth Posted - 07 Sep 2018 : 14:12:36
Sorry, I was thinking of Voonlar which is mapped in FRC2 CoAB.

(Only a small part of, I assume) Yulash, is a 16x16 grid map, lifted most likely direct from the Computer game.
Gareth Posted - 07 Sep 2018 : 08:17:11
Curse of the Azure Bonds perhaps?
Ayrik Posted - 07 Sep 2018 : 08:06:28
Lots of Yulash maps on google image search, probably non-canon since each one is very different from the others, but some of them look not-bad.

Yulash does get mentioned a lot, but it always seems to be a "faraway" place which people/problems come from or go to or travel through, lol, nobody seems to tell any stories about Yulash itself.
The Masked Mage Posted - 07 Sep 2018 : 05:52:07
I have seen the home made one online that pretty much ignores everything about Yulash other than that it is on a hill.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000