Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Jergal Backstory?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Surrisoul Posted - 28 Sep 2015 : 04:56:23
Hello all!

First post for me here. Looking forward to reading the archives you've all collected about FR!

Anyway, the reason for my post is to locate the Jergal Backstory that George Krashos posted to the Realms Secretariat earlier this year. I understand from a post a month ago that the Secretariat is undergoing some type of update, and has been out of commission since... Is there any mirror or copy of it out there? I've a friend who'd love to read it!

Thank you all!
23   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 18 Oct 2018 : 04:48:13
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Krash, perhaps you should create whatever the 5E version of a specialty priest is, attach it to the backstory, and put it on the DM's Guild.

Hmm, not a bad idea. I'll have a look.

-- George Krashos

I'd be happy to help!

... But I know approximately diddly about 5E.
George Krashos Posted - 18 Oct 2018 : 04:25:26
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Krash, perhaps you should create whatever the 5E version of a specialty priest is, attach it to the backstory, and put it on the DM's Guild.

Hmm, not a bad idea. I'll have a look.

-- George Krashos
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Oct 2018 : 17:47:06
MustardTheBard Posted - 17 Oct 2018 : 13:52:14
Hey, new to the forum and running a campaign which involves Jergal. (He is too awesome not to use)

Would it be possible to be sent this file? I'm very intrigued.

Thanks so much!

Mustard
BigDog Posted - 01 Aug 2018 : 00:27:29
Email sent,
Thanks
BigDog
Gary Dallison Posted - 31 Jul 2018 : 08:44:42
I'm not sure you will find anything for scriptures etc, this is more a secret history of Jergal. If you send me your email address I will try and remember to dig out the article and send it your way
BigDog Posted - 31 Jul 2018 : 03:28:48
Or does anyone know when the site will be back up and running?
Thanks
BigDog
BigDog Posted - 26 Jul 2018 : 00:58:40
Hey,
I am new here. If possible could someone send me a copy of it as well? I've got a character who worships Jergal and would like to know more information on him to create some, scriptures, more or less, that she can use. Hoping the background on him could help.
Appreciate it,
BigDog
George Krashos Posted - 14 Jul 2018 : 03:04:04
quote:
Originally posted by TomCosta

George, Can you send one to me too. I think you have my email already. Thanks, Tom

Hi Tom

Had an unwanted e-mal clean out a while back and it doesn't look like your address survived the purge. Send it to me via PM.

-- George Krashos
Zeromaru X Posted - 14 Jul 2018 : 02:41:59
I also want that article, :)
TomCosta Posted - 14 Jul 2018 : 02:17:28
George, Can you send one to me too. I think you have my email already. Thanks, Tom
manticore Posted - 13 Jul 2018 : 03:18:23
I also ended up at this forum after seeing the twitter exchange with Ed Greenwood. If possible, I'd like to take a look at this article. A guy in my playgroup has been looking to play a cleric of Jergal and having some more information about him would be really awesome and interesting.
George Krashos Posted - 17 Jun 2018 : 10:06:21
quote:
Originally posted by human_002

Hey there. I'm rather new around here. Was asking Ed Greenwood on Twitter about Jergal and he referred me to George Krashos and this forum. Curious if anyone still has the aforementioned article and if I might be able to have a look.

Hi. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you through a copy.

-- George Krashos
human_002 Posted - 17 Jun 2018 : 05:08:48
Hey there. I'm rather new around here. Was asking Ed Greenwood on Twitter about Jergal and he referred me to George Krashos and this forum. Curious if anyone still has the aforementioned article and if I might be able to have a look.
Sinistral Posted - 21 Oct 2015 : 02:31:23
Thanks a bunch! Just as good as I remembered. Very helpful!
Gary Dallison Posted - 19 Oct 2015 : 11:27:03
I certainly can, just pm me your email address and I'll pass it along. Although I expect the realms secretariat should be up and running very soon.
Sinistral Posted - 19 Oct 2015 : 09:11:54
I'm going to start playing a Cleric of Jergal soon, and I remember having read this article but can't find it now that Realms Secretariat is down. I've been looking for it all night! If anyone, perhaps dazzlerdal to the rescue again, could lead me to a copy of it, I'd be so very grateful.
Thieran Posted - 30 Sep 2015 : 13:58:53
Indeed.
Gary Dallison Posted - 29 Sep 2015 : 11:42:35
Now that is exciting.
George Krashos Posted - 29 Sep 2015 : 07:05:42
Ed's been really, really busy with his new publishing venture - to the point where I haven't had the heart to bug him about the website. I have another piece ready to go and Ed suggested another for me that I'll try to get onto after I do a bit of Impiltur stuff for Lukas Kain.

-- George Krashos
Surrisoul Posted - 29 Sep 2015 : 02:21:10
Thank you very much! I got it. Is the status of the Realms Secretariat still just down for updates? That's what Krashos said a month back, but that's a long time ago.
Gary Dallison Posted - 28 Sep 2015 : 20:14:02
On its way to you now, enjoy.
Gary Dallison Posted - 28 Sep 2015 : 09:25:27
You have good taste, it's an excellent piece. I can email you a copy if you let me know your email address

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000