Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Forgotten Realms comics digital bundle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wooly Rupert Posted - 12 Jul 2018 : 10:56:02
I've done more than a few of the Humble Bundle deals, so they email me whenever there's a new one... And this time, they're doing digital copies of a bunch of D&D/FR comics, for a rather reasonable price.

Linky!

I'll be doing this one myself, because of the old DC/TSR titles that are part of the $15 tier. I'm a little irked that I've got to get all the others to get those, but even if I never read any of the others, it's still a great price.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Jul 2018 : 04:02:54
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-Are any of those newer ones any good?

-I was surprised that they didn't start a comic line like ten years ago when they did the Dark Elf trilogy. Artwork was very good.

I think I read the Shadowplague one; I don't recall anything particularly noteworthy about it. The Forgotten Realms one was, I believe, an Ed Greenwood story -- so it depends on how much you like his fiction.

Most of the others I've not read, in part because I'm not keen on spending money on a different way to read a story I've already read.

Really, to me, it's worth it just for the old DC/TSR titles.
Lord Karsus Posted - 14 Jul 2018 : 03:49:57
-Are any of those newer ones any good?

-I was surprised that they didn't start a comic line like ten years ago when they did the Dark Elf trilogy. Artwork was very good.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 12 Jul 2018 : 20:47:52
Oh, and if you're interested in this, don't hesitate -- it's a limited time thing, with less than 13 days on the countdown.

As I recall, though, once you get one of these bundles, you can do the downloads whenever you want and however oft you want. I've gotten more than a few ebooks and pdfs of game material from these bundles.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000