Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 How much control do you have with forum layout

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sleyvas Posted - 28 Jun 2018 : 22:11:45
Hey, I'm not sure if this is even possible, but its something I've been meaning to ask for a while. There's an active topics button at the top of the web page. Is there any way to put the same button at the bottom as well? The reason I ask is the way I read the forums is I typically read a given subject all the way down, then I scroll to the top and hit active topics. It would be nice if once I got to the bottom I could just click active topics. Its not a big deal, but if it would be easy to do, I'd love it. BTW, the active topics button is one of my favorite features of this place.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 04 Jul 2018 : 11:03:01
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Awesome, thank you Alaundo, and especially thank you for hosting the site. If you can make it happen, its cool. If not, its still cool.

Thank ye for the kind words, sleyvas.

I'll keep Candlekeep up and running as long as i'm able to. Admittedly, with both the drop of FR material from WotC as well as other trends such as Facebook groups etc, the old halls have taken a downward turn from the glory days, but the scrolls and tomes still needs to be maintained
sleyvas Posted - 03 Jul 2018 : 20:21:45
Awesome, thank you Alaundo, and especially thank you for hosting the site. If you can make it happen, its cool. If not, its still cool.
Alaundo Posted - 03 Jul 2018 : 18:04:17
Well met, sleyvas

I mentioned in another scroll a moment ago that code changes will no longer be done on the current forum. I'll take a look at this one, however, as seems like it should be relatively straight forward.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Jun 2018 : 00:57:02
Me, I open all the discussions in new tabs, then close each one when I'm done reading/commenting. So the Active Topics tab always remains open and handy.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000