Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Can we have thread page buttons?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Spoon Posted - 02 Jul 2018 : 13:56:58
I ask because the drop down menu isn't very user friendly, for me at least. I find it easier to navigate if there's page buttons like you can see at the top right on this thread over on MMO Champion. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2407310-Why-BFA-class-design-is-a-good-thing/page5

Is this something that can be implemented? I find it strange to not see them, as this is pretty much the only forum I've ever been to that doesn't have them.

Thanks.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TBeholder Posted - 10 Jul 2018 : 11:02:15
topic.asp
This one is Necrosoft:
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.php?styleid=9&langid=1&d=1530647091&td=ltr&sheet=toolsmenu.css,postlist.css,showthread.css,postbit.css,options.css,attachment.css,poll.css,lightbox.css" />
And that one's some sort of phpBB tinkered with and used in a more resource-hungry way than it needs to be.
Server: cloudflare-nginx

Alaundo Posted - 04 Jul 2018 : 10:59:44
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

Is that something you're in the process of Alaundo or just a future possibility?

It's in progress, but a lot of migration work on the site proper. Alas, it's been sporadic due to time limitations.
The Masked Mage Posted - 04 Jul 2018 : 01:11:22
Is that something you're in the process of Alaundo or just a future possibility?
Alaundo Posted - 03 Jul 2018 : 18:01:28
Well met

Alas not, Spoon. There are no updates to be made to this forum with regards to code changes (which this will require). Unfortunately, it will mean waiting for forum migration to different software as part of Candlekeep 2.0

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000