Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Council of Garaun

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Asharak Posted - 24 Jun 2018 : 17:45:23
I found only one mention in Prayers from the Faithfull p.90.

Is there anything else about Garaun ?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 08 Oct 2018 : 19:21:07
Learned Scribe Asharak,

I know this isn't exactly along the lines you were looking for, but I think it is a cool idea to share, so I will.

Consider writing a prophecy of the Phoenix Prophecies written by El Nar'ysr regarding them. Good stuff there, and deep, rich lore involved.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Asharak

I found only one mention in Prayers from the Faithfull p.90.

Is there anything else about Garaun ?

The Masked Mage Posted - 26 Jun 2018 : 05:32:08
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos
...the masses aren't all that interested.

-- George Krashos

Perhaps not the masses, but 'we happy few' enjoy finding tidbits from you amidst the scrolls.
George Krashos Posted - 26 Jun 2018 : 05:01:29
Sometimes, not always. Just like sometimes I have info on my HD that isn't "published realmslore". If it's mine, I usually find a way to showcase it. Eventually. If it's someone else's, well I usually sit on it. No sense in stealing someone's potential writing thunder down the track. If I tinker with it and make it different or more, then I usually ask to get it out to the masses somehow. Even though, truth be told, the masses aren't all that interested.

-- George Krashos
Gary Dallison Posted - 25 Jun 2018 : 16:48:25
Well I was implying that these random questions sometimes prompt the likes of George into action on some spurious topic, although the definition of canon for some may not include these gems
Wooly Rupert Posted - 25 Jun 2018 : 16:17:08
quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Of course what he might mean is that is the only mention in published realmslore thus far.

That's pretty much a given, since if it's not out yet, it's not published Realmslore.
Gary Dallison Posted - 25 Jun 2018 : 15:51:46
Of course what he might mean is that is the only mention in published realmslore thus far.
Asharak Posted - 25 Jun 2018 : 15:41:55
Thanks a lot.
George Krashos Posted - 25 Jun 2018 : 05:36:41
That's the only mention in published Realmslore.

-- George Krashos
Kentinal Posted - 24 Jun 2018 : 20:37:32
Well I found this http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mb/20040421a which touches on this
quote:
In 1368 DR Vraer was "wildly inspired" and created a book he called the Testament of Vraer, which he claimed was proof of Kelemvor's favor in him and established that he should be the supreme cleric of the faith.

I found that D&D resource by visit to http://dnd.eizzn.com/?time_tag=council-of-garaun which offered
quote:
According to the sage Kauldlonthas of Memnon, Vraer, the creator of the Testament of Vraer, is "wildly inspired" when he presided over the Council of Garaun. Vraer presents the Testament to the council as a gift and proof that he is the First Servant of Kelemvor. This claim is openly disputed by several priests, most notably Nalauthiir of Reth, who claims that Kelemvor always speaks to him directly, and that the book must be a fraud. Vraer challenges Nalauthiir to maintain that view after he'd read the tome, and the deadmaster of Reth has no choice but to accept. Nalauthiir is found dead the next morning, the book open in his hands.
and refining search.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000