Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hail and Well Met

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kesrynblackstone Posted - 23 May 2018 : 20:59:44
Greetings all..

I'm pretty sure I was here a very long time ago... but that was a different time.

Now, I'm back..

Who am I?
Well, I'm Kes. I'm 3 years into DM'ing an online 2e Campaign for childhood friends and their partners.
Why 2e? Well, it's what we played as kids... and I needed a reason to keep these books on a shelf!

Now, I'm rapidly expanding my book collection with the aim of owning a physical copy of every core product in the 2e range.
Man.. i wish I'd had more disposable income back in the 90s when you could buy these books at list prices!

Anyhow. I'm here. Hello!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
George Krashos Posted - 26 May 2018 : 00:30:19
Welcome. Enjoy the discourse, lore and ideas and feel free to give us plenty more.

-- George Krashos
Alaundo Posted - 25 May 2018 : 14:14:24
Well met, kesrynblackstone

Welcome to Candlekeep. Enjoy thy stay in these halls of lore and knowledge.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 May 2018 : 21:56:08
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

At one point, I had every single hardcover for 1E and 2E, except for a single odd setting book that I had no desire to own -- I even had both versions of the DDG. From my experience, laying hands on those books for reasonable prices wasn't that difficult -- it just took some patience and checking eBay every day. I've not paid more than cover price for any D&D game supplement, whether brand new or old and hard to find.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000