Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 I've been busy!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
R P Davis Posted - 11 May 2018 : 13:15:17
Fellow scribes,

I've been quite busy since last we met. Thanks to being able to prowl around here, lurking unseen and soaking up information, I've had some small success on the Guild.

Here is the list of my work to date. There are some really nice best-sellers in there, including at least one Platinum. Maybe you'll find something useful and/or interesting. I hope so!

One thing I'm really proud of is the part of Impiltur I've claimed, way up at the very northern tip of the Easting Reach. Thanks to George Krashos and Markustay, I've populated that area, and have been developing adventures in it. I call it "Timbertown." Have a look if you like:

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/209237/Timbertown

George and Markustay, I'd love to send you complimentary copies of it, since your work figures so largely therein. If you send your email addresses to bob@r-p-davis.com I'll push comp copies to you via the Guild.

Thanks again, all!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
R P Davis Posted - 16 May 2018 : 02:59:05
All new content on DMs Guild is for 5e.

You *can* order reprints and PDFs of legacy material, but all new content is 5e. It's part of the license to which we agree when we develop content for the platform.

Everything I've got listed is 5e.
Cards77 Posted - 16 May 2018 : 01:23:27
quote:
Originally posted by R P Davis

Fellow scribes,

I've been quite busy since last we met. Thanks to being able to prowl around here, lurking unseen and soaking up information, I've had some small success on the Guild.

Here is the list of my work to date. There are some really nice best-sellers in there, including at least one Platinum. Maybe you'll find something useful and/or interesting. I hope so!

One thing I'm really proud of is the part of Impiltur I've claimed, way up at the very northern tip of the Easting Reach. Thanks to George Krashos and Markustay, I've populated that area, and have been developing adventures in it. I call it "Timbertown." Have a look if you like:

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/209237/Timbertown

George and Markustay, I'd love to send you complimentary copies of it, since your work figures so largely therein. If you send your email addresses to bob@r-p-davis.com I'll push comp copies to you via the Guild.

Thanks again, all!

Some of this looks very interesting. Again I'm struggling to determine what edition these are for.

Seems to be the main reason I don't even bother browsing the site.
R P Davis Posted - 12 May 2018 : 12:22:22
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

I've just bought it Bob - no need for the free copy. Looking forward to reading what you came up with. Cheers.

Thanks, George! I couldn't have done it without you.
George Krashos Posted - 12 May 2018 : 04:09:48
I've just bought it Bob - no need for the free copy. Looking forward to reading what you came up with. Cheers.

-- George Krashos

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000