Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Gaming with cats

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ElfBane Posted - 11 May 2018 : 09:23:20
I have 2 D&D board games; Castle Ravenloft and Wrath of Ashardalon. They look to play out rather elaborate, and it looks as if the dungeon will meander around the table. However, I anticipate that I won't finish a game in one sitting, so what do you guys do to cover the table when away? Just so the cats don't chew up the heroes, if you get my drift.
Thanx!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gelcur Posted - 21 May 2018 : 04:14:03
Did someone say cats?

Fabulous Cats! the page formatting broke ages ago but the info is still there. Especially the great magic item, Collar of Perpetual Attendance. Not to mention plenty of Feline Feats.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 15 May 2018 : 17:21:29
quote:
Originally posted by sno4wy

I came here thinking I'd find a game of D&D with cats as players. I'm kinda disappointed. ;'(

My son has some dice that I gave him... One of our cats was trying to roll those dice, the other day.
sno4wy Posted - 15 May 2018 : 16:05:31
I came here thinking I'd find a game of D&D with cats as players. I'm kinda disappointed. ;'(
ElfBane Posted - 12 May 2018 : 14:33:17
Ha! I took a suggestion from over at BoardGameGeek; Got a study black poster board of 32x40 dimension. When I take a break I can store it on top of the armoire the cats can't reach!
Lord Karsus Posted - 12 May 2018 : 00:54:51
Option 1 (recommended): Get rid of the cat.
Option 2: Close the door.
Storyteller Hero Posted - 12 May 2018 : 00:46:32
You could take a phone pic of how the board is set up, then recreate it later in the next session.

Wooly Rupert Posted - 11 May 2018 : 18:28:44
Cover the table, perhaps... Or whip out the cell phone, take pics of everything, then pack it up.
moonbeast Posted - 11 May 2018 : 17:29:03
Is it possible to relocate the table inside a room where the cats are not allowed?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000