Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 My maps

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Markustay Posted - 25 Jun 2015 : 15:28:13
Thread re-purposed - see below

When I had the fire I lost pretty much everything, including all my map files. I had a bunch of maps on DeviantART that I had taken down and no longer have. Most of these I have been able to find again somewhere on the web, but I don't have a copy of my original Chult map - the one I did before I posted the new 5e* one, showing Chult 'broken off' from the main continent (that one is still up on DeviantART).

A long while back someone sent me their copies of all my maps... but I don't think I saved all of them, and no longer have those E-Mails.

Anyone have a copy of that Chult map? There was some stuff on that one I just can't find anywhere else (like the Isle of Dread conversion material which is no longer available on the Paizo site).

*CORRECTION: Thats the 4e version of Chult - I have no idea what Chult looks like in 5e.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 02 Dec 2019 : 02:50:04
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Hey MT...do you happen to have any knowledge of a map to a Dwarven Hold that you haven't "let be known" before? I'm looking for a map I could use for a Dwarf Hold in the Dragonspine Mountains...but I lost my own map that I made a while back and now I'm too lazy to create another.

Perhaps you missed it when I previously shared a link to a site I'd found, where the guy does a free map every week and has hundreds of them available on his site... He does a new one every week, under the Friday Freebies section, and sometimes those weekly ones combine to form really big dungeons. He also sells "enhanced versions" of the maps through DriveThruRPG, though I've been sticking with the free versions.

http://www.paratime.ca/index.html

I did miss it!

Thanks so much Wooly

Not a problem!

I was just looking for that prior thread I shared with that link, and found info in there I'd forgotten: this is the guy that did the maps for that pale imitation of Undermountain that we most recently got from WotC. They horribly nerfed the dungeon, but the maps are nifty.
Dalor Darden Posted - 02 Dec 2019 : 02:44:55
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Hey MT...do you happen to have any knowledge of a map to a Dwarven Hold that you haven't "let be known" before? I'm looking for a map I could use for a Dwarf Hold in the Dragonspine Mountains...but I lost my own map that I made a while back and now I'm too lazy to create another.

Perhaps you missed it when I previously shared a link to a site I'd found, where the guy does a free map every week and has hundreds of them available on his site... He does a new one every week, under the Friday Freebies section, and sometimes those weekly ones combine to form really big dungeons. He also sells "enhanced versions" of the maps through DriveThruRPG, though I've been sticking with the free versions.

I did miss it!

Thanks so much Wooly
Wooly Rupert Posted - 02 Dec 2019 : 02:41:11
quote:

Markustay Posted - 01 Dec 2019 : 21:12:47
I think I started mapping one dwarven hold awhile back. Can't remember which or why, and have no idea where that map may have ended up (I don't even see it on my old HD, so probably goes back to the computer I lost). However, you can usually find some decent ones online.

@Divinity - I thought of that, and would probably work that way now, if I were to start any HUGE maps again, but I've been keeping them fairly small lately. Also, the way I work is sort-of like that anyway. For example, once I get the terrain done, I flatten all that onto on layer and move on to settlements and such. So as I finish each major portion of the map, I flatten those layers. This means I have to go hunting through old files if I want to change something i have already 'finalized', but it at least keeps the files sizes manageable, for the most part. THAT, plus having the new computer helps IMMENSELY. It used to take me 7-8 minutes just to open GIMP, and then another 7-8 minutes to open a decent size map. Saving would take 5 minutes+. Now GIMP opens instantly, the maps open in about 10-15 seconds, and I save in about 30 seconds. For larger files I mean - small, single-settlement type maps are all 'instant'. Got to love SSD's.

I still get some weirdness when I save files with 'paths' - I think its a memory-leakage problem with the newest ver. of GIMP. I should report it to the team. A get a lot less crashing now as well (in fact, I've only had one crash that I can remember with this version & computer setup). Thus, mapping has become quite a bit less frustrating.

I have a 'dream project' I still want to do, of a layered city map. An immense city, with each map layer being a different level of the city. This would mean seeing the INTERIORS of each and every building, on EVERY level. VERY ambitious. Perhaps impossible. But I can dream, can't I?
Dalor Darden Posted - 01 Dec 2019 : 20:57:00
George Krashos Posted - 02 Dec 2018 : 04:21:50
That sounds brilliant Craig. Will we Candlekeepers ever get to see the fruits of your labours?

-- George Krashos
Divinity Posted - 01 Dec 2018 : 21:26:54
Hey Markustay,
Reading through the last page, you mentioned the process you were going through for making your maps. Wooly commented about making layers in separate files: this is actually how I'm doing my current map. I did all the land textures in one file (3.5gb - though that includes a lot of map overlays to see where places are.) and I'm doing all the location labeling in a second. I'll probably have to do the land area naming in a third because this second map is 4.75gb with 800 layers and I'm about halfway done.
Anyways... I 'visual stamp' the land map, duplicate it into my second map, put it as my base layer and label over it. Every time I see a change, I go back to the land map, make the change, then replace the base layer on the second map. It's the first map I've done like this because it's so big but it seems to be working very well. I thought I'd throw that out there! I'm happy to answer any questions if you have them.

-Craig
tehguitarist Posted - 09 Jun 2018 : 13:40:25
Hey man,

Love your maps!! Did you ever release the full version with kara-tur and everything? The preview from years back has me itching!
Bragi Posted - 05 Jun 2018 : 21:38:19
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Just a tiny piece of my map - I wanted to show the Moonsea off. Its FAR from finished, obviously. Even the terrain is still very rough. This was started primarily so I could get the layout correct for adjoining areas (UE and The Dales/Cormanthor). The UE is MUCH more done then what you see here - this is a few months old already.

This looks good. The only thing that I noticed was there are no locations marked inside the Moonsea itself. The Bell of the Deep and Mareliar. I added the Isle of Maos to mine but its existence is unconfirmed so leaving it off is probably a good idea. If you literally make Vassa in to the shape of a shoehorn, I don't think anyone would mind.
Markustay Posted - 22 Apr 2018 : 19:46:29
Just a tiny piece of my map - I wanted to show the Moonsea off. Its FAR from finished, obviously. Even the terrain is still very rough. This was started primarily so I could get the layout correct for adjoining areas (UE and The Dales/Cormanthor). The UE is MUCH more done then what you see here - this is a few months old already.

Moonsea Closeup.

Getting Vaasa to still look like it used to, while at the same time shoe-horning in all the newer stuff we got in 3e/4e/5e was 'fun' (and by fun, I mean getting a root canal at the dentist kind of 'fun').
Markustay Posted - 19 Apr 2018 : 16:43:30
quote:
Originally posted by Brian R. James

The site you're asking about Mark is spelled "Fhaoral"

Thank You Brian!

I thought that may have been an 'h' but I wasn't sure.

Now to see if I can figure-out what it is/was....

EDIT:
quote:
Fhaoralusyolkiir
(FOUR-uh-loo-sy-ale-keer) -8,993 DR - -80 DR (as an Aryselmalyn garrison city); 573 - present (as temple).
Fhaoralusyolkiir was once a primary garrison for the Coronal of nearby Coryselmal. Nestled along the cliffs just west of the Selmal Basin, Fhaoralusyolkiir still retains some of the grandeur of its glory days more than nine millennia past. Its grand guardposts and city gates are set into the valley edge of the Selmal (between the Apprhun Mountain peninsula and the subsea slopes that become Alaghôn), their blaze coral tridents still gleaming and straight. The former palace of the garrison commander has become, in recent years, a great temple to Deep Sashelas. While there are about 200 sea elves in residence here, most are tied to the temple and much of the garrison city remains buried back within the cliff in mostly collapsed caverns.

I did find that yesterday, just using the letters 'oral' (and there are over 100 instances of the word 'coral!'), and although the description sort-of matched the test, the name was too long. I wonder if the shortening was a mistake on the part of the cartographer, or an aesthetic choice (long names drive us CRAZY). Its placement is also odd - I'm going to move it over near the shore. Even if it is supposed to be a (sea) cave-ridden mountain turned-fortress, I don't think swimming twenty or so miles underground to get to it is optimal from a defensive PoV.

So by comparing several maps, it appears Koalinth occupy a lot of the old Jhaamdathi ruins. Psionic sea hobgoblins?
Brian R. James Posted - 19 Apr 2018 : 16:38:15
The site you're asking about Mark is spelled "Fhaoral"
Markustay Posted - 19 Apr 2018 : 05:14:15
On the maps of the Inner sea that came inside The Sea of Fallen Stars sourcebook, at the tip of Turmish there is a site called Fl**oral. I don't know if the missing part is one or two letter, or even if that second letter is an 'l' (it could be part of an 'h', etc.)

Anyone have a physical copy of the book and is able to read that label? Also, I tried to find it using just the letters I was somewhat sure of, and I couldn't within that source. I also couldn't find Pirate's Doom, which is also on that map, but it also appears on the FRIA maps, which that other site doesn't. My point being - that even if I have the correct spelling it still might not have an entry therein (in which case, does anyone know what the heck that is?). Its really weird, because it doesn't appear on any other map (and the FRIA has all the other SoFS sites), and its also on dry land, so it seems odd to have been created just for that book, without any lore attached.

Getting so close now... my quasi-insane desire for 'completeness' is keeping me from putting the last few touches on this one. Placing the 12 cities of the sword had some interesting results, though.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 Apr 2018 : 19:17:44
quote:

Thanks Wooly!

Not a problem.

quote:

So I am drawing in the Methwood ATM, and I can't help but wonder - Does anyone else think there might be an old, beat-up Vardo (gypsy/Raumvaran wagon) somewhere in there where a discredited sage (of alchemy) is cooking-up up some strange, addictive substance known as 'Cerulean Sky'?

It could be a typo -- the Mathwood, home of a discredited sage who studies numbers all day long.
Markustay Posted - 10 Apr 2018 : 18:55:17
I asked about this stuff in the novels forum, which was probably not optimal...
quote:

Not sure where the best place to ask this was, but someone had sent me the map from one of her books of the Ash Lake region, and I need to know a few things, like, what exactly are these (settlements or ruins?) and if settlements, what exact size?

Arush Vayem (which has a '?' next to it on the map)
Djerad Thymer
Djerad Kethendi
Arush Ashuak

But I have since found my answers simply by looking up Tymanther in the FRwiki... uh-DOH!

However, that now has me wondering where, EXACTLY, is Ruinspoke? The optimal spot would be at the (new) mouth of the River Alamber, just a few miles west of Unthalas, but I don't want to contradict the novels... anyone who has read them can give me any info?
Markustay Posted - 08 Apr 2018 : 22:15:30
Thanks Wooly!

So I am drawing in the Methwood ATM, and I can't help but wonder - Does anyone else think there might be an old, beat-up Vardo (gypsy/Raumvaran wagon) somewhere in there where a discredited sage (of alchemy) is cooking-up up some strange, addictive substance known as 'Cerulean Sky'?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 08 Apr 2018 : 18:56:26
quote:

On the VERY bad map that came in the Watercourse novel (1st one), there is a site called 'Berrywilde' - not sure what ts supposed to be. The largest plain black squares are obviously keeps, but I can't tell what this smaller square is (settlements are round). I tried going through the novel to find it, but unfortunately, I do not have an OCR version, and by pg.11 I was feeling very queasy (for multiple reasons).

Getting REAL close to releasing something...

I found this, in a discussion about Sespech, here on the 'Keep:

quote:
Originally posted by Mapolq

And the Watercourse Trilogy did have a map of the environs of Innarlith, but it was a simple one. It has only a few locations not mentioned in my map (like the estate of Berrywilde), but those are very small places which are there because they're important to the plot.

Further creative Googling found that it's Phyrea's family's country estate.
Markustay Posted - 08 Apr 2018 : 18:31:26
On the VERY bad map that came in the Watercourse novel (1st one), there is a site called 'Berrywilde' - not sure what ts supposed to be. The largest plain black squares are obviously keeps, but I can't tell what this smaller square is (settlements are round). I tried going through the novel to find it, but unfortunately, I do not have an OCR version, and by pg.11 I was feeling very queasy (for multiple reasons).

Getting REAL close to releasing something...
Markustay Posted - 07 Apr 2018 : 18:41:14
Hmmmm... thats a wee bit of a problem. Is there a portal associated with it? I have a separate icon for 'Eldathan portals'. Up until now I just thought all Eldath's 'Holy Sites' had them (or rather, the sites themselves became dedicated to Eldath because the portals were there). Nevermind - just read the entry myself. Its a ruin... although it could have easily been rebuilt in the past two centuries, especially if the site itself was 'holy in nature'. And thanks for the response, George.

Trying to release an updated map of a region I did for something else, and now I find myself having to create yet another 'starter map' for an adjoining area (I can't really directly attach my Unapproachable east Map to the Old Empires - they only meet at the corner). Thus, I have to create a rough (bare bones) map for the lower Taan (Murgôm, Semphar, & Raurin) and Golden Waters area. Fortunately, I already have a basic Utter East map (and I am hoping I at least sized THAT correctly), so I might have another corner of that one done elsewhere.

EDIT:
On the upside, I got a nice chunk of the OE done yesterday (by extending an existing Vilhon Reach Map), and I managed to get a map someone sent me from one of Erin's novels (Ash Lake region) to fit 100% perfectly - something I was unable to do on the larger, 5e-era continental map I did awhile back (that map was very rough - many changes have been made since then). I had a lot of trouble getting that whole region to work nicely (especially given Chessenta's topsy-turvy geographic conditions) on the large map, but it all seems to be coming together on the detailed one (as I expected). I realize now I should have just eliminated the Toadsquat River completely - it was a 3e-add cutting across the Eastern Shaar, and I didn't like it then, and it makes no sense at all on my 5e map. Also, Lake Umber up next to Thay was moved WAY east from where I had it on my big map - the new layout is 1000% better, IMO (but still using all of the 3e UE maps within the 1e/2e layout - no small feat).
George Krashos Posted - 07 Apr 2018 : 06:12:13
Eldath, Crystrum of Tranquility, Prayers from the Faithful p.22.

-- George Krashos
Markustay Posted - 06 Apr 2018 : 16:19:18
Anyone know what god 'Holyheart House' in the Chondalwood is to? I can't seem to locate it. I'm assuming its a nature-based god, of course, which could be why I am not finding it.
Markustay Posted - 06 Apr 2018 : 00:03:23
Yeah, I have a similar weird problem - I know I made more saves - there are certain processes I ALWAYS save before and after (because of the crashing problem), so even if I wasn't saving every so often without even thinking about it (I habit I've gotten into because of all of this), there are still those big places I would have saved at regardless, and one of them I am 100% sure I saved at because I then moved on and did a whole bunch of stuff right after, and then saved again. Thus, even if I was being lazy and not automatically saving out-of-habit, there should have still have been at least three other save points in there... and there weren't (including one from when I saved the whole thing and closed GIMP the night before!) It's as if the program just decided to go back in time a couple of days and pretend none of that happened. And since the file that is opening (the older save) is named the same thing, its not like there is going to be a 'hidden copy' lying around somewhere. Its just very strange.

But I really should rename the files more often, to avoid this sort of thing, especially after that last one got corrupted. The only problem is I am running out of HD space (because I am still using the old comp). I deleted a bunch of stuff today, because that's also probably contributing to the crashes (the virtual RAM is getting smaller as I run out of room). Anyway, the UE map problem was from a few days ago, and I've already redone a lot of what I had lost.

The problem today was me just getting lazy/cocky and not pasting the stuff I needed into a temp. map, closing the uber-large map file, and then opening the other file where I needed that info. I did that between two other maps this morning, pasting each needed layer int a temp., but then I was in a rush and thought I could get away with opening both at the same time when I needed to do more transfers from a 3rd map (the honkin' huge main one). I can actually open and work on that file now (had it open and made changes to it a few minutes ago), but I can't have a single other thing running while I do that. Aside from the all the path-layers, I also deleted a few others I no longer needed. I'll never be able to label that map itself, so i keep building off of it in each direction instead.

How big are these files you ask? (I know... no-one asked LOL). Lets just say now I can do something I've always been annoyed by - you know how a LOT of FR citymap coastline don't actually match the coast on the larger maps? Well, I've been able to take two of the worst offenders - Waterdeep and Phlan - and paste the actual city map itself into the large map to get the coasts perfect. I can look down at the Moonsea map and SEE the Phlan city map within it, scaled to size.

And now you know why everything keeps crashing.

My dream is to eventually be able to create an Toril world map that you can zoom-in and see Elminster smoking his pipe. I think I need another 20 years of technology for that. LOL.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Apr 2018 : 22:35:14
Did you have backups of the file anywhere? Even if you didn't create them yourself, some programs will auto-save backups to some weird location you've got to root around in the settings to locate.

And if not, I'd recommend a thumb drive or external hard drive for backups.

(I once had to recover a research paper from the auto-saved backup. Oddly, that version of Word couldn't open its own autosave file! I had to open the file in Notepad to get the text, paste it back into a new Word doc, then reformat everything. This was how I learned my lesson on making sure to save files!)
Markustay Posted - 05 Apr 2018 : 21:38:36
Gave up on the Unapproachable East map for awhile. Not only did it crash, but for whatever reason I lost several saves (so several days worth of work just GONE). I've never seen a program take a bunch of save files with it in a crash before - it literally reset to a save I did at least three saves earlier). That was a couple of days ago.

So I switched to a different map to give myself a break from that one (one that connects to the UE map at the bottom left so it needed to be addressed anyway). I found some discrepancies between the base map I opened to start this semi-new area and my main map, so I opened my main map File in order to sync them up. While modifying the coast on the Main File (because the other was newer for a side-project I did awhile back), GIMP crashed and took both files with it.

I am thinking right now how much fun it would be to throw the computer out my window. There's a pond right outside that window and I think I would find the 'splash' very satisfying.

I swear that main map file is possessed... I think I am going to need to just abandon it. Its probably what I get for getting cocky and opening two very large files at the same time. {sigh}
Markustay Posted - 31 Mar 2018 : 03:03:07
That would probably just add more work/complexity - I sill need all the underlying (canon) map layers to know where to put everything, and as it is I am just stitching two 'clusters' together here - having a separate files for everything would mean a lot more work, and I am not even sure how it would come out (because even with the current two-map method - blending the edges from to the next - I am still getting some stuff off by a pixel or two).

Right now I have things split between these two because I can barely even open my main map right now (which is just the heartlands). As I add text - and each piece of text is considered a separate layer (so by the time I am done there are hundreds more layers), these two will also be unstable, so now I have to add text incrementally, one nation/region at a time, until I am satisfied, and then flatten all that text into just one layer. I try not to do that too soon, because if I have to move/change something, it becomes harder when its all one layer (and as I add stuff, names tend to jumble together, so I might have to move a name I added previously so that the map stays aesthetically pleasing). However, I have to compromise here, and I will go for the regional method with the text, and then at the end blend all the text into layers (but I still need about 10 separate layers, because I want to be able to turn off certain types of text, so maps can become 'DM only', etc). Once you start naming roads and rivers things get CRAZY with all the names everywhere, and I can't have any overlap - and THAT sometimes leads to things looking odd when another layer is turned off (which is part of the reason I went with this ginormous resolution in the first place). When its done, I'll be able to show stuff that used to only be available on small, area maps, like all the tiny settlements in Veilstone Peaks, The Thunder Peaks, Bloodstone Pass, etc, etc. The settlements weren't nearly as big as a problem as the labels were (because they also have to be legible).

Anyhow, I think so long as I delete all the paths each day (more layers for doing rivers and roads), and keep the text confined to small areas, and also delete underlying maps I no longer need (thats the hardest thing for me to do - I always feel like I forgot something if I do that), I should be able to keep my flow going. Plus, this new methodology means each map I complete, the next one becomes that much easier (because then I can just paste the flattened {jpg} map back into for the 'done' overlapping parts. That was something I was never able to do before because each map was unique.

I really should just label the maps after all the geography is done like every other cartographer, but then I can't make adjustments on the fly, and I don't want to lose that ability (although I may have to - compromises must be made). That's my OCD - no matter how perfect I get things, I always feel like I can make it just a little bit better. I need to get over that and finalize stuff.

EDIT:
A lot of these times I come here and discuss this stuff not so much because I think people are listening, but rather, its almost like a type of therapy; by putting into words the things I am doing/attempting (or even just lore I am creating), I sometimes see things in a new light. So even when you guys don't think you are helping, YOU ARE HELPING. Typing that above just now had me thinking about my 'ruins' icons again, and the one I wasn't satisfied with (the one that's supposed to represent a published dungeon), and I just now thought of a very simple solution. So that's how this works - there are no stupid questions or suggestions, because it always makes me rethink things and come up with new ideas.

So, Thank You, everyone.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 30 Mar 2018 : 20:56:01
Could you do the layers as separate files, and then bring them together once you're done? (He asks, totally ignorant of doing anything more complex than cropping an image)
Markustay Posted - 30 Mar 2018 : 20:53:31
Two full hours of having my 2nd and 3rd largest map files open at the same time (swapping information back & forth between them) before I had a crash. Maybe 'thoughts & prayers' really works. LOL

And I saved just before the crash... in a redundant file, in case of corruption. It's almost fun trying to outsmart the gremlins. The catch was I couldn't have ANY other app running at all. So except for the modified hills I just lost on the UE map, I managed to transfer just about everything I needed to move forward again. It sure would be nice if I could just have one monstrous file open for everything, but thats not going to happen. Even when I get the video card working in the new machine, I doubt its going to be able to handle all of Faerûn at the same time. If I didn't have to constantly tweak everything on the fly, I could get rid of a ton of underlying map layers which are the heart of the problem.

On the other hand, the 'Demonwrought Lands' (Bloodstone Lands/Cold Lands + Impiltur and The Vast) are coming along nicely. I had all the settlements/sites & roads for Vaasa & Damara on the one map, and all the ones for Impiltur and The Vast on the other, and now I can really see what going on. I didn't realize how much I had squashed Vaasa on my latest UE map, but with the corrections from the Moonsea map its all coming together. Hopefully I can post a WIP very soon. I had to make a lot of compromises with Vaasa, but I am extremely happy with the way the Valley of Bloodstone came out finally.

I'm thinking three primitive (and antisocial) centaur clans in that odd triangle of 'nothing' at the bottom of Vaasa. While inspired by the Centaurs of Desolcae (WoW), really, i just want to put something there and I am loving my new centaur tribes icon.
Markustay Posted - 29 Mar 2018 : 18:08:32
So I've been back working on the Moonsea regional map, because its the most 'stable' (only one crash, and it was related to another window I had open). I went back to that one in order to finalize stuff on a different map that it overlays quite a bit (the one of the Unapproachable East - The Vast and half of Impiltur are also on the Moonsea one, as well as Vaasa and Damara, which I had to finalize in order to get the roads correct in the UE map). So now I have to open up the somewhat unstable UE map (which isn't nearly as bad as my main map, that crashes CONSTANTLY), while having the Moonsea map open at the same time. This is akin to playing Russian roulette with five bullets in the chamber. Wish me luck...
Markustay Posted - 29 Mar 2018 : 05:38:39
Sounds like we have something good to look forward to.
sleyvas Posted - 29 Mar 2018 : 02:07:44
HOLY CR@P - So, I got it in my head to go ahead and make the font I was talking about with various FR Symbols. So, apparently I never bought the TSR city of splendors boxed set long ago.... and so I'm scrolling through it and it has the noble house heraldic symbols as full size.... you don't want to know how long I stared at those little symbols in Waterdeep and the North....

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000