Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Radryn's Mage Academy ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Budapest Posted - 02 Mar 2018 : 19:28:23
I'm starting a new Forgotten Realms campaign with a few friends. The PC are all based out of Waterdeep (we've all played Lords of Waterdeep the board game alot so what the heck!). One of the PC's is a wizard and would like to work at or be associated with an academy of magic. Over on the Forgotten Realms wiki, I found a great list to work with. The last entry was Radryn's Mage Academy but I can't seem to find anything else on it. Is it a homebrew entry or is there something in literature that I can reference?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ayrik Posted - 03 Mar 2018 : 10:04:01
Yeah I think I remember a mageling named Radryn. Another scrawny little pencil-neck who talked big and couldn't hold his ale, kept trying to pander useless trinkets for copper coin. Had a greasy swindle-talking buddy named Vylek who knew a few cantrips but seemed far too handy with his daggers to really be a mage. They were expelled from the tavern before their losing streak at dice got too ugly. And fled rather quickly from another after failing to play some small con against their betters. But I suppose it's fair enough to call the city jail a "Mage Academy" after spending so much time there.
BadCatMan Posted - 03 Mar 2018 : 08:28:49
I couldn't find a source for it, so I've removed it.

If you find a problem on the wiki, don't ask Candlekeep, ask us at the wiki. It's the best way to get problems fixed.
Brimstone Posted - 02 Mar 2018 : 21:24:25
Looks to be a Non-Canon Creation.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000