Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 New to the forums

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ariseal Posted - 16 Feb 2018 : 10:55:34
Figured I would say hello.

My name is Victoria Phillips and I have been gaming for around 19 years. I have played
Dungeons and dragons from 2nd to 5th and several other systems. I have run games from 3rd to 5th. I have been an ST for several systems and a DM for DnD for several years. My strength and weakness as a DM is my style. I run a loose by he seat of my pants style with an overarching plot in my head and a minimal notes to keep me from forgetting. This has made me very versatile and my plots can’t be easily broken without me being able to adapt.

However I feel this has made my campaigns not as good as DMs who put deep thought effort and planning into their work. So for my next campaign I am trying to do a lot more write up and world building on my next campaigns. In that spirit I gotten an account here on candlekeep so I can get some feedback on my ideas and see how well they can feasibly fit in the the FG timeline.

I apologize for any typos, grammatical errors and weird sentence placement on the page this is typed from an iPhone at work.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 16 Feb 2018 : 11:18:26
Well met, Ariseal

Welcome to Candlekeep. Thou art certainly in the right place if it is Realmslore ye seek. Enjoy thy stay within these halls of knowledge.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000