Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Heraldy, crest and emblem of the realms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Martinsky Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 07:36:41
Do anyone know of any compilation or official publication of heraldy of the Realms?
Some are only described & other have 2d art concept of there own, but finding each can be a hard task. I read an answer from Ed that he got heraldy files but does that got published?
Like for Waterdeep it real easy to find the noble family crest. I wonder if it have much like that?
If they never publish any compilation or no one never compile them, I will say that will be a good thing to do.
Heraldy can be hard to design but for basic crest or emblem it should not be a problem.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spectralballoons Posted - 03 Dec 2017 : 05:10:21
I've added it to the file.
Martinsky Posted - 02 Dec 2017 : 04:09:45
So Ed described all the Berdusk family. That a nice thing. I have read some of those old Volo guide of Ad&D and that funny how he describe the taverns and even the wench, lol. Probably he got lot of heraldy and coat of arm unpublished. Major family and house are always welcome, thank again.
Mankyle Posted - 01 Dec 2017 : 20:46:03
Sorry

I wrote about Iriaebor but I have been looking for that article and it was Berdusk, not Iriaebor.

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/sse/sse_040506-08.htm

It was a SoSaid Ed article in 2008

The text is as follows:

quote:
he First Folk are constantly trying to set themselves apart from, and “above,” other Berduskans (despite the general sneer from those citizens that these strivings or “silly airs” provoke). Heraldry and the associated use of ‘colours’ are one such way the First Folk do this (catchphrases, everchanging fashions and etiquette, and an everchanging array of specific accessories, such as decorated metallic glove-cases, or sculpted metal boot slip-on toe-caps, and scepter-like “personal batons” are some of the other ways).

‘Colours’ are uniform hues worn among a family and its servants and hirelings for “outergarments.” Meaning: the ankle-length weathercloaks favoured by all Berduskans for winter warmth and to keep off the rain (most people have a light summer cloak and a heavy woolen winter one), except for hirelings, who wear a pull-on “greatsleeve” (a shoulder-to-wrist armband of the same family “colour” that’s simply pulled on over the hireling’s usual garments).
A hireling is anyone temporarily hired, or an apprentice, as opposed to someone who’s considered lifelong household staff.

Typically, to distinguish them from the garments of other Beruskans who may happen to own and wear clothing of a similar shade, First Folk ‘colours’ have “edge trim” along all edges of a garment (bottom, collar, and along every opening; most greatcloaks button up with an overlap, down the left front side or the right front side) of a straight, single line of contrasting stitched-on cloth (until recently, only of gold, silver, green, or amethyst purple); its only deviation from the straight edge shape and position is that it loops (over itself, once, in a elliptical loop like the “bow” of a modern real-world “tying your shoes” knot, said loop thrusting “into” the rest of the garment, away from the edge) whenever it turns a corner (i.e. at a collar).
Yes, First Folk families do have and use both elaborate blazons (“coats-of-arms”) and simple badges. A few have mottoes, but these aren’t universally used or recognized, and some of the families who do use them change them as whims dictate, or “splinter” so that one generation or faction within a family uses one, whilst another cleaves to another. The First Folk aren’t “officially” nobles, and tend to ignore all Heralds and laws of heraldry.
Badges are worn on the breast (as a pin) and as a belt buckle for servants and hirelings; First Folk family members wear them as belt buckles, pendants, earrings, and on wristlets. When wearing cloaks, they may have small shoulder or throat badge-pins, but NEVER large breast-pins [so they won’t be mistaken for a servant or hireling].

ATHALANKEIR
Colour: sky blue with scarlet trim
Badge: the knot (intricate knot - - which knot varies, without denoting anything - -of white rope)
Blazon: the three-toothed turret (single, squat golden castle tower topped with three merlons, surrounded by a pentagon-shaped loop of rope that “encoils” [loops around] sheafs of wheat, sacks of coins, swords, warhorns, chalices, and glowing wands [the number and arrangement of these adornments varies almost every time this blazon is painted, drawn, graven or stitched)

BELLANBRAN
Colour: orange with amethyst purple trim
Badge: A curving boar’s tusk, crossed diagonally over a dagger (tusk is oriented upper right/lower left)
Blazon: a symmetrically-curved-bottom-point, flat-top shield of copper with the boar’s tusk crossed over the dagger charge large and central, plus a small green frog, facing to the left, centered underneath the crossed tusk and dagger, and a smoothed round, glowing ruby centered above it

CAUNTER
Colour: white with leaf green trim
Badge: a white silhouette of a horse’s head, facing to the left, on a leaf green oval
Blazon: a crimson archway, standing on a leaf green bar, so as to enclose a white field in which are centered a leaf green horse’s head, facing left, above a steel gray war gauntlet (left hand, balled into a fist, horizontal and with fingers towards the viewer and to the right)

CHARTHOON
Colour: emerald green with white trim
Badge: white warhorn, diagonal on an upper right/lower left orientation, mouthpiece low and trumpet opening high, on an emerald green oval field
Blazon: same as badge, but surrounded by an oval of alternating silver stars, many-rayed and with the longest rays being the up-and-down vertical ones, and silver swords [though recently, many family members have begun to use blazons with all sorts of weapons rather than just swords, though these weapons, no matter what their nature, are always depicted as all of silver]

. . . So saith Ed, and he’s not done.
I’ve split Ed’s reply up so as not to run into any post length limits and stop the Candlekeep server from accepting this post (like many scribes, my ability to even connect with the site has been rather rocky, lately), and will send the next part tomorrow, hopefully with another swift, simple reply or two from Ed stitched onto it.
love to all,
THO

Heh. It's not a matter of needing to persuade him, it's his ever-more-pressing time constraints and busy-ness.
Rest assured that not counting what's appeared already, Ed will be published this year in the form of three new novels, at least four new short stories in as many mass market paperback anthologies, at least two game products and probably more, some web articles and fiction . . . AND hold down a day job and attend conventions and lead his daily life. The Father of the Realms isn't exactly sitting around with his feet up, enjoying retirement.
However, since you ask (and I love doing it, she murmured naughtily) I will have a go (or two) at "better persuading" him.

love,
THO

On June 9, 2008 THO said:- Hello again, all! I’m presenting more of Ed’s heraldry of Berdusk answer this time, plus this:
Alisttair asked: “My question for Ed is, in what month (and maybe even, what day) did the fall of Netheril occur in -339 DR?? If this information is available (and I cannot find it in How the Mighty are Fallen or the Netheril boxed set or any other source so far). Thanks!” and later added: “Would it be safe to assume it occured in Kythorn perhaps??”
To these, Ed replies:

The ‘proper’ answer is, of course, that the fall of Netheril happened not just on one day, but over much of that year, with the immediately resulting diaspora and the rising and falling of realms spreading out over several years after that. However, I believe we can date the Folly of Karsus (the “trigger event”) to the first three days of Kythorn or the last two days of Mirtul. (Today’s Faerûnian sages disagree over just when.) George? Eric? Help!

So, now, to the second part of Ed’s heraldry details (he hopes this isn’t screwing up your email campaign too much, Kuje):

DANALLBUR
Colour: orange with silver trim
Badge: the flagon (copper flaring chalice, oriented diagonally upper right/lower left)
Blazon: the flagon, on an oval white field that has a border of alternating gold coins (featureless, circular golden discs) and logs (short, horizontal pieces of bark-on treetrunk roughly hewn at both ends)

FELANNLILT
Colour: emerald green with copper trim
Badge: stooping hawk (diagonal gray teardrop, oriented upper right/lower left, with open beak and golden eye at bottom left, no other body details)
Blazon: stooping hawk on an oval field of copper, surrounded by an emerald green border adorned with random clusters of copper coins [featureless circular discs] and drops of blood [crimson vertical teardrops]

GORT
Colour: deep purple with gold trim
Badge: the gage of war (vertical left-hand wargauntlet, clenched thumb-in fist uppermost and fingers towards viewer)
Blazon: the gage of war, upon a diamond-shaped, dagged-edges field of orange “leaping flame” [every family member devises their own personal symbol or rune, and displays it upon a random number and arrangement of these tongues]

HALABART
Colour: slate gray with gold trim
Badge: the “sentinel eyes,” a portcullis of thick gray iron bars, surrounded by a garter (belt-like oval, with a buckle and a curving-downwards “tongue” at the bottom) of black leather upon which float a random number of single, staring human eyes [forming a “ring of eyes” around the portcullis, with at least one eye on the tongue]
Blazon: the sentinel eyes on a symmetrically-curved-bottom-point, flat-top shield of gold that has its own border of scarlet blood: a thick red line along the top of the shield, but dripping not-yet-fallen-away teardrops of blood along the two curving lower edges [it’s the custom of Halabart family members to write various “slights” or conflicts or perceived dangers along the bars of the portcullis, but all of them tend to so record different things, some of them naming rivals within the family and within-the-family conflicts, and others exclusively naming external foes]

JALARGHAR
Colour: light purple with silver trim
Badge: the silver spear (a diagonal silver-hued spear, oriented upper right/lower left, on a light purple oval field bordered in an unbroken string of tiny, overlapping white diamonds)
Blazon: the silver spear badge, used as the central charge on a large, metallic-golden diamond-shaped field that also displays various smaller charges, always in metallic purple [every family member uses - - and changes - - their own, at personal whim; most blazons have at least three but some have had as many as nine], including kegs, wagon wheels, miners’ pickaxes, swords, fingers-spread human right hands with stars floating just off the tip of each finger and the thumb, six-strand whips, and pairs of flying arrows [always depicted as flying side-by-side in the same direction, with the upper arrow just the length of its own head ahead of the lower arrow]

LOTHKARR
Colour: crimson with white trim
Badge: a white key (round handle, long barrel with two side-by-side, identical flanges at the unlocking end), displayed in a diagonal [upper left/lower right orientation) on a crimson triangle [equilateral, positioned point-down and flat-top]
Blazon: entire badge surrounded by a corona of leaping orange flames (drawn differently every time the blazon is painted or stitched, but always having various weapons, mainly swords and daggers, depicted as floating in these flame-tongues, one to a tongue and looking brandished and active [various diagonal positionings] rather than stationary or peaceful [vertical or horizontal]

MREEN
Colour: blood red with gold trim
Badge: “our honour,” two crossed, curve-bladed daggers [miniature, shortened scimitars] of gold, on a blood-red diamond-shaped field, the long axis of the diamond horizontal, and the daggers crossed in a shallow or flattened diagonal, the right-most-hilt dagger crossing over [in front of] the left-most-hilt dagger
Blazon: the crossed daggers of the badge surrounded by an oval of eight smaller pairs of crossed daggers, on a slightly larger oval of blood red surrounded by a band [outer border] of gold
[this is one of the most numerous and wealthy of the First Folk families, and down the years has been riven by many internal feuds and disagreements with other First Folk and “common” Berduskans, acquiring a reputation for deceit, cruelty, and decadence in the process]

OYINDLE
Colour: brown with silver trim
Badge: silver unicorn’s horn (spiral-twisted straight but tapering horn, smooth-cut base at lower left, point at upper right) on a pentagon [oriented so “bottom” is horizontal] of brown
Blazon: triangle (horizontal top, point to center of bottom) of bright scarlet bordered with silver, upon which is displayed the silver unicorn’s horn, as in the badge, only with an “aura” or surrounding outline of brown, not on a pentagon-shaped brown field
[in the past, this has been one of the most artistic, sophisticated, and “affected” of the First Folk families, largely withdrawn (or pretending to be) from “common” activities and strivings; many Oyindles have been patrons of artists, sculptors, and dancers (and taken lovers from among them)]

PARSTIN
Colour: yellow with green trim
Badge: “the trinity of splendor,” a row of three spindle-shaped cut emeralds (long axis vertical); two identical gems flanking a larger central gem, on an oval, long-axis-horizontal straw-yellow field
Blazon: badge, centered on a shield [a symmetrically-curved-bottom-point, flat-top shield, but elongated vertically so that it’s very “thin and tall”] of emerald green

UTHGOLABAR
Colour: yellow with amethyst purple trim
Badge: “the glory,” a many-sided (20-sided or more) cut gem of yellow-white, on a smaller circular field of amethyst purple
Blazon: no fixed blazon (every family member seems to make up their own, the only common element being a golden bird, beak uppermost and wings spread wide)
[one of the “newest” or “youngest” of the First Folk, sometimes derided behind their backs by certain other First Folkers as “not really one of us” and “upstarts, desperately trying to pretend they’re as exalted as we are”]

Spectralballoons Posted - 01 Dec 2017 : 14:12:11
My work so far.
https://mega.nz/#F!rdEjSRYa!0pA23aX2wrcgzxHMVbgVrw
Martinsky Posted - 30 Nov 2017 : 23:01:24
quote:
Originally posted by Adhriva

I got this from THO when doing my research into Cormanthyr. Formal colors of the state are white/silver and green.

«Ed tells me that the banners used when Cormanthyr was first "opened" to other races than the elves was a single side-on silver-trunked tree (deciduous foliage shape, like an oak or duskwood) with foliage of many irregularly-clustered white many-rayed stars (and visible silver roots), on an emerald-green field. The reborn Cormanthyr had the same banner, but with a white border, and the tree hues changed to stars of brilliant, metallic-luster "royal blue," with the silver trunk shading to white roots.»

Good that awesone. Do you know if what published in any book? Maybe it have picture already done.

@Spectralballoons ;
Spectralballoons Posted - 30 Nov 2017 : 13:01:47
https://wizardsofwar.wordpress.com/2012/08/19/ranks-and-titles/
Spectralballoons Posted - 30 Nov 2017 : 12:33:58
So far I'm adding text files to a .md file and storing pdfs and stuff for later processing.

It's going to take a while to extract the relevant images and then compile them into a single file, though.
Spectralballoons Posted - 30 Nov 2017 : 12:30:08
quote:
Originally posted by Mankyle

quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

powers of faerun might though.

I have a couple reegineered images of crests of a couple of cities and towns of the sword coast.

They are extracted from the Baldur's gate game and edited.

You can also find a couple more heraldic crests in Elminster's Forgotten Realms and the 2nd edition boxed Set. Waterdeep City of Splendors.

Those are Black and White but i have a couple coloured versions in my Hard disk too.

I think I have another one from Mirabar and Triboar and maybe a couple more heraldic symbols.

If you are interested I can post them here.

Cheers!!!

Please do so, I'd love to add them to my archive!
Adhriva Posted - 30 Nov 2017 : 00:30:47
I got this from THO when doing my research into Cormanthyr. Formal colors of the state are white/silver and green.

«Ed tells me that the banners used when Cormanthyr was first "opened" to other races than the elves was a single side-on silver-trunked tree (deciduous foliage shape, like an oak or duskwood) with foliage of many irregularly-clustered white many-rayed stars (and visible silver roots), on an emerald-green field. The reborn Cormanthyr had the same banner, but with a white border, and the tree hues changed to stars of brilliant, metallic-luster "royal blue," with the silver trunk shading to white roots.»
Martinsky Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 23:58:40
@Mankyle: "You can use those images as you wish BTW. You don't have to give credit.."

Ok good thank. I will see maybe I will edit some but I dont know yet. I will try to find and read the Iriabor essay from Ed

@Sleyvas: "Also, I created this stuff and put it up on DMs Guild for free."

Thank I downloaded them I will see if I can use some.

@Spectralballoons

For now I got only those two link in previous from Sleyvas and Mankyle. For the other from book like suggested Cloak & Dagger or Power of Faerun It will have to be compiled with snipptool or gimp. Those just with description someone will have to draw them or just list the description. I hope if you find some you will let me know here, ;-) Thanks.

I found some about Cormyr here on the forum some quick example of those I have already.

"Originally posted by George Krashos

And following on from Garen's as always cogent comment, this comes from Ed after I queried him about what banner Azoun would have ridden under for my "Valashar" piece in GhotR. Enjoy.

The earliest collective symbol of Cormyr was a shield or banner field of light blue (the sky), with the bottom third of the shield green with a scalloped top edge (trees), and sticking up vertically from the center of the trees, "halfway up" the sky, a single gray castle keep tower (featureless [no windows, stonework "joint lines," or anything of the sort], tapering slightly towards the top, and crowned by simple crenelated battlements (a "flat crown" of four teeth: two simple merlons in the middle and two flaring ones on the outsides).

This blazon was known as "the Pride of the Realm" and signified the foundation of the human realm of Cormyr, in a wild green forest. As such, it was considered defiant to elves, and later insulting to elves. (Hence its ready replacement by the Purple Dragon.)

Prince Azoun would personally have used the banner of the Obarskyrs: a green field ("middling green," representing verdant farm fields or grass, not the dark green of trees), upon which is displayed a circle of gold chain, surmounted by a gold five-spired crown (central spike is the tallest, outside ones next tallest, those between shorter). The crown is depicted side-on, and the circle as if it was pinned in shape on a green tabletop that had been turned vertical to
the viewer [so it forms a perfectly circular "O" shape].

-- George Krashos"

"Originally posted by Ed via The Hooded One
HUNTSILVER: shield of forest green, with a face-on wide and splendid rack of stag's antlers, in silver, centered right across the upper third of the shield. The point of the shield is crimson to denote blood, with the upper "edge" of this hue, where it meets the forest green, being an irregular spattering.
CROWNSILVER: shield of deep royal blue, with a slender silver border ("edge") all around, and a circle of six silver edge-on simple crowns in the center of the shield. The edge-on crowns are a side-view of a horizontal piece of brow-metal with an upper edge scalloped into five points: two flaring endpoints, a central point, and a point in between the center and each end point. (In other words, the crowns don't appear as circlets, or as having detailed ornamentation.)
TRUESILVER: shield of scarlet, with a slender purple border ("edge") all around. Diagonally across the shield from the lower left corner (hilt) to upper right (point) is a stylized silver sword: it has a small handgrip and quillons, an extremely wide blade like a chef's cleaver that is curved like a scimitar.
Note: All of the three families' arms have changed over time. Huntsilver used to have varying arrays of brown thorns and silver hoofprints in its field; Crownsilver has had a single large crown surrounded by a dozen tiny ones, later replaced by a regular pattern of twoscore tiny edge-on crowns, and still later superceded by the current arms; and Truesilver was formerly a shield of royal blue (without a border) displaying two diagonal lines, upper left to lower right, of three plain silver shields each. I can't recall the times of the changes right now, but they're all in the 1200s or earlier, not in the 1300-1350s range.
The simple badges of the three families are as follows: Huntsilver: silver rack of antlers on a forest green oval field. Crownsilver: a single silver edge-on crown on a royal blue oval field. Truesilver: a plain silver diagonal band, lower left to upper right, across a crimson oval field."

House Cormaeril & Wyvernspur are easy find on google. Hawklin family it on Power of Faerun book. Some insigna of Cormyr military are on a Pdf downlable from Military & Rank of Cormyr.
sleyvas Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 22:19:27
quote:
Originally posted by Martinsky

It a good beginning thank. I know of power of Faerun and Waterdeep already but for Cloak and Dagger I will check if I have it on pdf. If it was released some time ago I may have it. I will check those snippingtool too, thank.

Thank Mankyle. For Waterdeep that the true color or just random? Sure if you have more Im interessed in all canon or semi-canon like video game, like Baldur's gate series and Nerverwinter. Unpublished release from Ed or other authors source are welcome also.

The thing like I said it have much of Coat of arm just descripted in some book or on reply here, I already found some but I was hoppoing someone with passion of it will have a compilition of them. Or maybe that Ed or Wizard have published something about them.

for snippingtool... just start... run... snippingtool. Some older versions of windows called it snip.

Also, I created this stuff and put it up on DMs Guild for free.

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/177650/Art--Forgotten-Realms-Heraldry?filters=45469_0_0_0_0_0_0_0

BTW, my stuff, I provided a colored jpeg and a black and white tif version that's easy to just use the bucket to change the shades in paint... because people may not like the shades of purple or green I choose when I read purple or green
Mankyle Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 22:14:05
quote:

It a good beginning thank. I know of power of Faerun and Waterdeep already but for Cloak and Dagger I will check if I have it on pdf. If it was released some time ago I may have it. I will check those snippingtool too, thank.

Thank Mankyle. For Waterdeep that the true color or just random? Sure if you have more Im interessed in all canon or semi-canon like video game, like Baldur's gate series and Nerverwinter. Unpublished release from Ed or other authors source are welcome also.

The thing like I said it have much of Coat of arm just descripted in some book or on reply here, I already found some but I was hoppoing someone with passion of it will have a compilition of them. Or maybe that Ed or Wizard have published something about them.

Well

The waterdeep family crests use the colours written in the second edition boxed City of Splendors so I would say they are as Canon as I could manage.

The ones from the sword coast are edkted versions of the icons that appear in the Baldur's Gate game world map.
I played with GIMP a little in order to make them prettier.

Iriaebor
Ed Greenwood wrote a short essay about Iriaebor's noble families. There one could create the blazons and crest basing them in the descriptions he writes.

I also have a rough sketch of Triboar's and Mirabar's crests somewhere in my HD but I would have to search in order to find it.

You can use those images as you wish BTW. You don't have to give credit...

Martinsky Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 19:22:35

Spectralballoons Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 19:20:40
quote:

Do anyone know of any compilation or official publication of heraldy of the Realms?
Some are only described & other have 2d art concept of there own, but finding each can be a hard task. I read an answer from Ed that he got heraldy files but does that got published?
Like for Waterdeep it real easy to find the noble family crest. I wonder if it have much like that?
If they never publish any compilation or no one never compile them, I will say that will be a good thing to do.
Heraldy can be hard to design but for basic crest or emblem it should not be a problem.

Unfortunately, I don't happen to own many FR sourcebooks. Perhaps interested readers can send me scans, screenshots or images of heraldry, which I'll then compile into a file and if I have the time a PDF. Shoot me a PM if you have any such material. I've been meaning to learn LaTex anyways.
Edit: Please send them in a readable format. I remember trying to open the novels checklist available on this site and finding out that it wasn't rendered properly by modern software.
Edit 2: How should I upload the compressed folder once we're done? I'm thinking of just linking it on mega.nz here, but please let me know if they're any better options.
Mankyle Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 18:47:57
I have uploaded here the crests from some cities and places od the Sword Coast and most of the family crests from the Waterdeep Noble Families.

Sorry because those are in spanish (the names). The have been extracted from the old 2nd edition boxed set "City of Splendors" and edited in GIMP. They are low resolution but fairly usable, I think.

https://www.4shared.com/rar/JGqDvPLZca/heraldry.html
sleyvas Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 14:13:04
Not necessarily heraldic crests, but the 2nd edition cloak and dagger also had symbols for various power groups in black and white (harpers, zhents, fire knives, night masks, eldreth veluuthra, knights of the shield, kraken society, House Dlardrageth, the unseen, the night parade, shadow thieves, shadow masters of telflamm, iron throne, etc... and probably a half dozen more) .... such that if you had the PDF and you loaded snippingtool on your PC you can grab just that portion. Fairly easy to cleanup in paint.
Mankyle Posted - 29 Nov 2017 : 12:06:26
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

powers of faerun might though.

I have a couple reegineered images of crests of a couple of cities and towns of the sword coast.

They are extracted from the Baldur's gate game and edited.

You can also find a couple more heraldic crests in Elminster's Forgotten Realms and the 2nd edition boxed Set. Waterdeep City of Splendors.

Those are Black and White but i have a couple coloured versions in my Hard disk too.

I think I have another one from Mirabar and Triboar and maybe a couple more heraldic symbols.

If you are interested I can post them here.

Cheers!!!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000