Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (24-July-2017)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 24 Jul 2017 : 14:38:44
Well met

A new site content update, as listed below. Contains product pages and many year's collated So Saith Ed plus Steven Schend's responses from the Chamber of Sages.

1) New product information pages: Tomb of Annihilation, Tomb of Annihilation Board Game, Dice Masters: Tomb of Annihilation, Icons of the Realms: Tomb of Annihilation, Tomb of Annihilation Tomb and Traps set, Tomb of Annihilation Dice Set, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Betrayal at Baldur's Gate, Frost Giant's Fury, Neverwinter and Tales from the Yawning Portal.

2) Updated the Forgotten Realms Bibliography and 2017 Release Schedule.

3) Added collated postings of So Saith Ed for 2010-2016 and Steven Schend for 2004-2016 in the Realms Lore section. Many thanks fot KanzenAU for formatting and presenting these by subject.

As always, this update can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Also please join us on Facebook and follow our feeds on Twitter.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TBeholder Posted - 01 Aug 2017 : 18:13:59
quote:
Originally posted by KanzenAU

I heartily recommend the word document of the file over the PDF - using the Navigation function in Word makes it a lot easier to navigate, as I've sorted all the posts into categories.

PDF allows "contents" tree, most viewers automatically display it in the sidebar if it's present.

Also, why Word when there are open formats?
KanzenAU Posted - 27 Jul 2017 : 00:07:44
There's just shy of 500 pages worth of Ed and THO's answers, and just shy of 200 of Steven Schend's - so a lot of reading indeed! That is, if you haven't checked out their threads already.

I heartily recommend the word document of the file over the PDF - using the Navigation function in Word makes it a lot easier to navigate, as I've sorted all the posts into categories.
Zeromaru X Posted - 26 Jul 2017 : 19:31:48
Thanks. There are lots of stuff I have to read now.
Alaundo Posted - 26 Jul 2017 : 11:10:56
Well met

Note that I have now updated the So Saith Ed index page and the Realms Lore page with links to Microsoft Word versions of the files (for greater navigation capabilities). Courtesy of KanzenAU.
BARDOBARBAROS Posted - 25 Jul 2017 : 08:04:39
Thanks !!!
KanzenAU Posted - 24 Jul 2017 : 23:37:06
No worries - I'm glad my obsessiveness can be of use to someone else!
Irennan Posted - 24 Jul 2017 : 14:57:17
Wow, thank you so much, KanzenAU, for that compilation of Ed's lore.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000