Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Maps of western edge of the Dalelands

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Helm Posted - 05 Jul 2017 : 09:58:16
I wonder if anyone knows of any maps of the western fringes of the Dalelands. Mainly around Tilver's Gap and the eastern side of The Thunderpeaks.

I know it looks like I'm asking for quite a narrow area but I'd appreciate anything around that area.

I've trawled through Volo's guides, the 2e Dalelands supplements plus the campaign setting books for tidbits of info on any small settlents or areas of interest in the region.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Helm Posted - 05 Jul 2017 : 20:26:12
Thanks Markustay, I really like your Daggerdale map. I might expand my campaign into that region with a "Randal Morn" type series of adventures, pushing the Zhents out of the Dale. I know it was all done before in 1e and 2e but I really loved the Realms during that era.

Thanks for the link to the Daggerdale site, really interesting info there.
Markustay Posted - 05 Jul 2017 : 15:38:52
Still looking for the original source for the FRIA map, but I did find a site with a nice little history of Daggerdale.

EDIT: Included link above to the Daggerdale FRIA map (I went looking for it on the web, and found it on my own Photobucket! Uh-DOH!)
Markustay Posted - 05 Jul 2017 : 15:05:54
I have several. One shows "The Flaming Tower & Temple in the Sky". I can't recall where its from, but it says 'Location of the Lost' along the top.

I have a couple more - one I am looking at looks non-canon. I probably got it off someone's page. I only recently started marking the file names with a source, be cause I kept running into the problem i am having now (I have no idea where 80% of my maps came from!)

There was one that was REALLY detailed - still looking for that one. I know all the locales from it are in the FRIA, but I try to find printed-source maps first.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000