Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Ozzimandias the Jester

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ozzimandias Posted - 20 Jun 2017 : 13:50:44
Well met fellow travellers, sages, bards and beards... oh wait.
My name is not the name of a character of any DnD Game I played, but the name of my LARP-character and it is my stage-name, since I am a medieval-musician as well.

I have to beg your pardon in advance, since the english language is not my first spoken language, I may have some spelling mistakes, though I try to prevent them.

I am new to these Forums but not new to the world of the forgotten realms. I grew up, playing Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 and the Neverwinter Nights games plus one or two times the real Pen and Paper adventures (don't remember the Edition though).

The reason, why a LARPer like me is entering your very sacret halls is because I, perfectionist German that I am, have a great Need and interest in some lore and information before starting my new upcoming Character, a red wizard of Thay, as a LARP-Character. But I guess these questions will be answered in another part of this Forums (still got a lot of stuff to read before I dig into writing my questions)

Well, I hope this was not too far off the grid for you all and I would be very happy if I get not kicked out directly for being more into LARP than playing D'n'D as Pen & Paper game.

Yours
Chris aka Ozzi
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ozzimandias Posted - 08 Jul 2019 : 13:01:56
Hello Fellow Red-Wizard-Lovers
My robes got a little "Edwin"-Upgrade. A cowl and some stuff more. Behoooold!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwmvqe18m495j41/received_900723546953180.jpeg?dl=0&m=
https://www.dropbox.com/s/70qx4bbocsge50m/received_408302600041326.jpeg?dl=0&m=
Ozzimandias Posted - 12 Sep 2017 : 05:37:09
My robe and cloak have become great. Now I can start making the runes and stuff.
Tell me if I should stop spamming, I am Just so overly excited right now

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cei5fixptl58s9m/IMG_20170911_173934804.jpg?dl=0
Wooly Rupert Posted - 11 Sep 2017 : 15:14:16
There were a couple of Red Wizard cosplayers at GenCon, this year.
Ozzimandias Posted - 11 Sep 2017 : 13:42:30
Today I will get my package from the post station. I will soonish show you my interpretation of a red wizard outfit.
still need to make the broidery-stuff with the red wizard-symbol i remade completely from scratch but by trying to make it similar to the existing low-res one (my profile pic) and with as little different colors as possible (every color i add to a broidery file makes it more complex)
a little preview what it will look like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9mc7fhjk3g5ltx/2017-8-11-14-7-0.jpg?dl=0
Be prepared for my pics tonight.
Chris aka Ozzi
sleyvas Posted - 23 Jun 2017 : 12:53:15
quote:
Originally posted by Ozzimandias

The Woman, The Robes or the combination? :-P

We will play as collegues who try to get along and meanwhile try to obtain power (most likely we will end up with a dagger in our backs *shruggs*)

Lol, both the woman and the robes... but I was mainly referring to the robes.
Ozzimandias Posted - 23 Jun 2017 : 06:36:55
The Woman, The Robes or the combination? :-P

We will play as collegues who try to get along and meanwhile try to obtain power (most likely we will end up with a dagger in our backs *shruggs*)
sleyvas Posted - 23 Jun 2017 : 00:01:37
quote:
Originally posted by Ozzimandias

Oh by the way: I Will get my Red Wizard robes this September. A friend of Mine who plays a red Wizard herself makes Them for me. It will be the Male Design of her own robes, as Seen under https://merilfaen.jimdo.com/magierin-azah-ghazal/
If you like i will Post my own pic when it's done

wow, that is awesome looking
Ozzimandias Posted - 22 Jun 2017 : 21:34:31
Oh by the way: I Will get my Red Wizard robes this September. A friend of Mine who plays a red Wizard herself makes Them for me. It will be the Male Design of her own robes, as Seen under https://merilfaen.jimdo.com/magierin-azah-ghazal/
If you like i will Post my own pic when it's done
Wooly Rupert Posted - 20 Jun 2017 : 14:51:34
Yeah, most stuff would be under either Realmslore, Sages of Realmslore or Forgotten Realms Journals, General Forgotten Realms Chat.
Ozzimandias Posted - 20 Jun 2017 : 14:19:00
considering your Quote you already know me :-P
actually I am pretty good in writing funny songs about people, that had it coming to them.
And according to your title, master of mischief, it seems we have a very similar strange kind of Humor to annoy people with.

considering my questions, I guess general questions about the red wizards belong in the Realmslore section?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 20 Jun 2017 : 14:00:13
"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and have a good laugh!"

Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

And don't worry about your command of the English language. A lot of us only speak English, and still manage to make mistakes.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000