Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Neverwinter?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
creyzi4zb12 Posted - 17 May 2017 : 15:28:39
What happened to Neverwinter now?
I thought it got destroyed when the primordial was freed at Mount Hotenow, and a volcano erupted...destroying Neverwinter?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Brimstone Posted - 18 May 2017 : 15:26:20
ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC ORC

Yeah Neverwinter survived and is need of heroes to save the day!
KanzenAU Posted - 18 May 2017 : 01:42:48
The Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide has the most recent info. The MMO has some great lore-gems, but is set pre-Sundering, around 1479 (whereas the SCAG is set in 1490).
Diffan Posted - 17 May 2017 : 17:34:43
If you play the free MMO it has a lot of stuff going on through the plots and adventures you can do. For books, Neverwinter Campaign Setting (4e, though a lot of it is lore-based) has a wonderful map and quite a few plot hooks for what's going on in the city. Parts are destroyed but overall the city is still going strong. Some parts have been taken over by Orcs of the Kingdom of Many Arrows. Some parts have wererats and other seedy organizations clawing for strength and growth. There are Red Wizards running around too.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 May 2017 : 15:45:50
It was damaged, and had a big crevasse running thru the town. But part of the town was still habitable.

Lord Neverember had the crevasse sealed, and things are getting back to normal there, now... Though exactly how the crevasse was sealed was left unaddressed. I theorize the use of much handwavium.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000