Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Churches in Amphail?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
farinal Posted - 06 Mar 2017 : 22:57:17
Hi I am running a campaign based in Amphail (details can be also found in this thread: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21538)

And I need to know if there are any active temples/churches in the town?, only reference I have found is the now empty Waukeen's old temple.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 07 Mar 2017 : 07:32:57
On the plus side, with very little canon lore on this, you're free to elaborate on your own and work in whatever you wish with respect to other temples and such.
farinal Posted - 07 Mar 2017 : 04:25:02
If you are referring to the Stag Horned Tavern yeah there is a small "shrine" of sorts but nowhere like a temple with actual priests in it. I used the Mother Gothal "pleasure" house and placed a Sune priestess in there for requiered clerical services but wanted to be sure if there is a temple in the town. Rather strange since this is a wealthy town near Waterdeep with all sorts of people including nobels and many activities.
The Sage Posted - 07 Mar 2017 : 03:21:10
Very little on this, I'm afraid.

The only other reference that's immediately coming up from the murk in my mind is a *shrine/ceremony* dedicated to Mielikki, in DRAGON #274

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000