Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Talona's Kiss

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
George Krashos Posted - 11 Feb 2017 : 09:15:19
Just to let everyone know that I have uploaded a new Forgotten Realms article at the DMs Guild titled "Talona's Kiss: More Poisons of the Forgotten Realms". This is a sequel to my earlier "Talona's Touch" article. For anyone interested, go take a look and enjoy. Any feedback and/or reviews would be most welcome.

-- George Krashos
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
George Krashos Posted - 11 Feb 2017 : 19:35:32
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

One note. What year is this for? It says "present day realms", but I'm assuming 5e rules but pre-spellplague, since I know you're not fond of anything after. I only ask because of the mention of Erax of Soorenar (which maybe he's just long lived). That being said, if you're of the mind that Soorenar should be brought back... I'm right there with you.

Ortolleta is unique and interesting.

Oh, and I like Lapras. Not sure how effective I could make it, but I think those who like phantasmal force could make use of it.

Seligor of Bezantur and Zulkir of Alteration, Artanis Torond.... made up wholesale, or any canon reference? The name Seligor sounds familiar for some reason.

All my stuff is pre-Spellplague.

I'm not aware of a reference to Erax of Soorenar in the sources. I thought I made him up. Of course, my latent FR memory may have dredged him up subconsciously.

The Thayan references are made up but Seligor sounds enough like Maligor to set of your Thayan "spidey sense". Maligor and Seligor may be related though ...

-- George Krashos
Fellfire Posted - 11 Feb 2017 : 17:08:29
Statha, Bane of Elves. City of Splendors a novel ofWaterdeep by Elaine and Ed.
sleyvas Posted - 11 Feb 2017 : 14:34:11
Oh, and I had forgotten about Statha. Where was that from anyway?

Zellak is pretty nasty too.
sleyvas Posted - 11 Feb 2017 : 13:58:46
One note. What year is this for? It says "present day realms", but I'm assuming 5e rules but pre-spellplague, since I know you're not fond of anything after. I only ask because of the mention of Erax of Soorenar (which maybe he's just long lived). That being said, if you're of the mind that Soorenar should be brought back... I'm right there with you.

Ortolleta is unique and interesting.

Oh, and I like Lapras. Not sure how effective I could make it, but I think those who like phantasmal force could make use of it.

Seligor of Bezantur and Zulkir of Alteration, Artanis Torond.... made up wholesale, or any canon reference? The name Seligor sounds familiar for some reason.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000