Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 The Sapphire Crescent + Viper's Kiss Lore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kyai Nailo Posted - 27 Jan 2017 : 04:17:59
After a long hiatus, I'm finally picking up my old effort of putting together lore for an on-going campaign. I've hit a bit of a wall though.

I believe I need reference from The Sapphire Crescent in particular, but the book is no where to be found in my area. I'm after the basics of Nimpeth's status quo, and any events that might've upset it.. I've heard tale of Glorytongue laying waste to the vineyards, for instance, but that is all I've been able to gather. Hells, she could've just partied too hard for all I know.

Primarily, I need to find out more about Lord Woren (and other nobles), the slave trade, and whatever the heck happened to the Woren vineyards. If possible, the dates/months of any happenings would be vital to know, too (my campaign is currently in Nimpeth during Greengrass).

Any info at all on Nimpeth in the Arrabar trilogy is extremely appreciated as well.

Ty in advance for your aid!

EDIT: It's come to my attention that Viper's Kiss also involves Nimpeth, which seems to be a rare book I also can't get my hands on. Any info on Nimpeth's nobles (Yuan-ti involvement?) and significant events would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thank you!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KanzenAU Posted - 06 Feb 2017 : 09:09:06
The kindle is cheap: https://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Crescent-Scions-Arrabar-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B0036S4CFC

I would help more, but I haven't read it!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000