Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Good day to everyone!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Baldorar Posted - 21 Aug 2016 : 08:47:35
At least here in Europe it's early morning : )

I'm Baldorar. I'm Spanish although I'm currently living in Germany. I've been a fan of the realms since I played the computer game Neverwinter Nights more than a decade ago. Then Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale.

I decided to jump into pen and paper D&D three years ago and did it with Ad&D 2nd edition and have already DMed two campaigns settled in the Realms,one around Essembra in Cormanthor and the other one in the southern High Forest and environs.

I began reading some Realms novels this summer and so far I'm loving it. First the Dark Elf Trilogy and now I'm with 'Azure Bonds'.

The Realms has been since my first contact with them one of my favorite Fantasy settings, if not my favorite, it's always been a place to dream in andI come here hoping to enjoy them even more, which I've done so far : )

I've been reading some threads on these boards and decided to sign in and say hi.

So hello to all of you!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 21 Aug 2016 : 15:24:17
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Brimstone Posted - 21 Aug 2016 : 10:49:18
Well met!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000