Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Forgotten Realms Atlas PDF

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Artemas Entreri Posted - 28 Jul 2016 : 15:13:58
Has anyone recently downloaded the PDF of the Forgotten Realms Atlas from here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/120837/The-Forgotten-Realms-Atlas-2e

I heard that there were multiple pages where the scans were screwed up, leaving large white strips across the maps.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Artemas Entreri Posted - 31 Jul 2016 : 15:49:19
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

They do periodically update their files. It could have been that the original copy did indeed have some issues, and they went back and fixed it.

That's good to know. Hopefully the one instance that I heard about was a fluke. Everyone else here seems to be happy with the copy they downloaded.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 31 Jul 2016 : 15:25:16
They do periodically update their files. It could have been that the original copy did indeed have some issues, and they went back and fixed it.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 31 Jul 2016 : 14:50:54
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

That's strange. Have you contacted their customer service and explained the situation with your copy?

I have not downloaded the file yet.
The Sage Posted - 31 Jul 2016 : 14:34:10
That's strange. Have you contacted their customer service and explained the situation with your copy?
Artemas Entreri Posted - 30 Jul 2016 : 16:56:32
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

My PDF does not have that problem... sounds like the file is either corrupted or a bad home made copy.

File could be corrupted, but it was downloaded from DriveThruRPG.
The Sage Posted - 30 Jul 2016 : 14:18:42
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

My PDF does not have that problem... sounds like the file is either corrupted or a bad home made copy.

I'd agree.

As for where I purchased my copy... that would be drivethruprg.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 29 Jul 2016 : 15:55:03
Think I might just have to give it a shot.
The Masked Mage Posted - 29 Jul 2016 : 15:29:01
Artemas Entreri Posted - 29 Jul 2016 : 14:45:07
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Not sure where you've heard that some of the pages were "screwed" up in the scans. My copy's relevantly reliable. A few minor grumbles with the font transfers, but other than that, I haven't had much cause to complain.

When did you download your copy?
The Sage Posted - 29 Jul 2016 : 04:35:37
Not sure where you've heard that some of the pages were "screwed" up in the scans. My copy's relevantly reliable. A few minor grumbles with the font transfers, but other than that, I haven't had much cause to complain.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 28 Jul 2016 : 17:34:13
I have the print copy as well (one of my favorite Realms products of all time) but would like a reliable PDF so I can add map sections to the FR wiki.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 28 Jul 2016 : 17:15:27
I've not. I've got the print copy, and it's not something I've felt a need to reference oft.

I'd be surprised if that was the case, though... The worst file I've gotten from them simply lacked OCR.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000