Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Midnight in Mogheim

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Markustay Posted - 06 Nov 2015 : 13:38:08
After over two years of hard work, the folks at Ravenlore Press have finally released our first, FULL product - Midnight in Mogheim. The lead creatives on the product are all members of this site, and are also on the team over at TEGG (see my sig). That means we did our best making it something that can easily port into The Forgotten Realms. Although you can stick it just about anywhere (its an island), we recommend placing it out to see where Gundarlun is, west of Neverwinter - it has a 'Norse-like' flavor.

You'll also not find anything 'Keystone Cops' silly, nor any 'shark-jumping', or anything else that would make you raise a Spock-like eyebrow in disdain. One might call it 'grimdark', but we prefer to say it has captured the flavor of folklore... before Disney got a hold of it. If you go on to buy future products from us, the entirety of The World of Ark is that way. We want your players to 'fear the night' (or even, just whats under their beds).

So go have a look, and if you like what you see, support us. Even a shout-out or review on your own pages would help. And if it helps you to make up your mind, this is something Ed Greenwood said, "I can't wait to get my hands on!" Let us know what you think - and we promise to get better.

Cheers - Mark
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xaeyruudh Posted - 07 Nov 2015 : 04:08:38
I hear Markustay gets distracted (for periods of time best described in SageTimeŽ) while "working" too.

Looking forward to seeing the Shires!
Dalor Darden Posted - 07 Nov 2015 : 03:59:08
It did indeed take us two years...primarily my fault as the "work" was actually very fun!

With all delays out of the way though, now I can get on to that Five Shires conversion for the Forgotten Realms!
xaeyruudh Posted - 06 Nov 2015 : 15:37:31
Congrats seconded, and may your partnership flourish!

Having not yet finished anything, I am both jealous and motivated.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 06 Nov 2015 : 15:12:35
Congrats!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000