Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Returning to the Forgotten Realms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Blackthorne Posted - 25 Jul 2014 : 21:48:44
It's been a long voyage for me with the Dungeons and Dragons game. I have been playing the game since 1980 and took a couple of years off recently due to the inability to find decent players for a campaign. Having discovered Roll20 recently has brought about a renewed interest and desire to play. I am currently running a campaign beginning in Waterdeep and any ideas, lore, and or suggestions are welcome. I am going back through my old 2nd Edition boxed set as well as the newer 3.5 edition Waterdeep book for source information but would appreciate any help with some further lore on Waterdeep in 3.5 edition as well as Undermountain. Any art that I can use in the campaign would be incredibly appreciated! Thanks in advance and I look forward to speaking with some of you!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackthorne Posted - 14 Sep 2015 : 06:22:02
Please accept my apology for not responding sooner. There were some family issues which prevented me from doing so until recently. I appreciate the warm welcome from all of you and to those who have shown interest, I will be contacting you to see if that interest is still there. Thanks again and I look forward to some fun gaming!
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 13 Sep 2015 : 15:39:42
quote:
Originally posted by Kalreth Hindox

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

Here are two links (LINK and LINK) to the free web enhancements written by Eric L. Boyd for the Waterdeep: City of Splendors hardback.

I am also working on gathering anything I can about Waterdeep for a future campaign. The links for the web enhancements are no longer working. Can you provide those again?

http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20050928a

http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060503a

Artemas Entreri Posted - 13 Sep 2015 : 13:11:10
quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

Here and here are some good pictures or maps of the Yawning Portal Inn. This bit of art gives a nice "aerial" view of the city.
This pdf from right here at Candlekeep is an invaluable Map of the City. It is a layered PDF, detailing sewers, streets, buildings, etc. You do need to open it on a computer, I haven't found an app for a tablet yet that lets you turn the different layers on and off.
Finally, this, while not very pretty, came in handy for me when I did a Waterdeep game a couple months ago. It's a list of most of the shops from the 2E Boxed Set, where they are located, and what sort of goods they carry. (If it doesn't work, PM me and I'll see what's wrong.)

Excellent map of Waterdeep, can't believe I missed that one. Thanks for posting!
Artemas Entreri Posted - 13 Sep 2015 : 13:09:27
Welcome to Candlekeep!
Kalreth Hindox Posted - 13 Sep 2015 : 04:27:19
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

Here are two links (LINK and LINK) to the free web enhancements written by Eric L. Boyd for the Waterdeep: City of Splendors hardback.

I am also working on gathering anything I can about Waterdeep for a future campaign. The links for the web enhancements are no longer working. Can you provide those again?
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 28 Jul 2014 : 06:37:26

Oh, and well met.
9thChapter Posted - 27 Jul 2014 : 18:59:29
Welcome, Blackthorne!

If there is a spot at your table... :)
Delwa Posted - 27 Jul 2014 : 16:16:41
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

Welcom Blackthorne (I used that as a surname for a nobleman PC once).

Delwa that 3D picture of the Yawning Portal is great, where is it from?

I found it in a Google Image Search. It's posted on this blog, but I could have sword I've seen it elsewhere. I think it might be fanart.
The Arcanamach Posted - 27 Jul 2014 : 12:47:24
Welcom Blackthorne (I used that as a surname for a nobleman PC once).

Delwa that 3D picture of the Yawning Portal is great, where is it from?
Delwa Posted - 25 Jul 2014 : 22:16:58
Here and here are some good pictures or maps of the Yawning Portal Inn. This bit of art gives a nice "aerial" view of the city.
This pdf from right here at Candlekeep is an invaluable Map of the City. It is a layered PDF, detailing sewers, streets, buildings, etc. You do need to open it on a computer, I haven't found an app for a tablet yet that lets you turn the different layers on and off.
Finally, this, while not very pretty, came in handy for me when I did a Waterdeep game a couple months ago. It's a list of most of the shops from the 2E Boxed Set, where they are located, and what sort of goods they carry. (If it doesn't work, PM me and I'll see what's wrong.)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000