Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (14-August-2015)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 14 Aug 2015 : 15:16:38
Well met

A new content update to the site to bring in line with latest product releases and updated articles from members. As always, if any scribes have any lore they wish to include here at Candlekeep, then please contact me either through forum PM or email.

1) Product information pages for: Out of the Abyss, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Ashes of the Tyrant, Throne of the Dead and Rage of Demons booster.
2) Updated Forgotten Realms Bibliography and 2015 Product Release Schedule.
3) Excellent article on creating and expanding on Saints of Ilmater, from George Krashos at the Candlekeep Seminar for GenCon 2015: Sacred Sisters of the Crying God, located in Traveler's Notebooks.
4) Issue nine of Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions webzine is now available for download in the Traveler's Notebooks (Netbooks) section, by Gary Dallison.

As always, this update can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Also please join us on Facebook and follow our feeds on Twitter.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
George Krashos Posted - 15 Aug 2015 : 13:10:46
quote:
Originally posted by Razz

The Sacred Sisters article is fun, my only gripe is it has 5E statistics. Which is fine, but I wish there were 3.5e statistics to use, also. The new Forgotten Realms is, after all, meant to appeal to all editions from what I recall?

Hi Razz

The domains presented in the article already exist in the 3.5E Realms. You can easily swap them in. The new artifact and new spell are also readily adaptable (Embattlement is updated from Prayers from the Faithful after all), so I don't think the piece was "so 5E" as to make it unusable for other editions. Cheers.

-- George Krashos
Razz Posted - 14 Aug 2015 : 23:33:25
The Sacred Sisters article is fun, my only gripe is it has 5E statistics. Which is fine, but I wish there were 3.5e statistics to use, also. The new Forgotten Realms is, after all, meant to appeal to all editions from what I recall?
Gary Dallison Posted - 14 Aug 2015 : 20:09:27
Thankyou very much Alaundo, I've been eagerly awaiting George's Saints of Ilmater article and I'm glad to see it didn't disappoint

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000