Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Candlekeep 2015 Photos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
angerZen Posted - 03 Aug 2015 : 16:20:03
Hello all!

It was great to meet those of you that were able to attend (and that I got to talk to), and great to see some familiar faces again this year! I hope everyone had as great a time as I did.

Here are the photos of the event as promised and just like last year's photos, you are free to download and use them as you please.

Enjoy!
https://goo.gl/photos/RjcagTQ5ugNSPvFv6
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Aug 2015 : 11:55:06
quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

I'll never, ever pronounce drow like cow. It should be like crow damnit and I'll take that belief to the grave. Drow like cow sounds stupid.

Ditto! I know the correct pronunciation, but I go with the one that sounds better to me.
Duneth Despana Posted - 05 Aug 2015 : 09:50:08
:'-( ... I understand the reasoning. But I'm really sorry that might mean those of us who couldn't attend won't ever get a chance to hear what was discussed.
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 05 Aug 2015 : 09:06:24
I'm the ridiculously tall guy in the gray shirt who couldn't seem to sit normally in a chair.

We recorded it for our own reference, not for distribution. We want people to feel free to speak candidly without worrying about how whatever they say will sound on social media.

I had a great time. Thanks guys!

Cheers
Galuf the Dwarf Posted - 05 Aug 2015 : 04:14:22
quote:
Originally posted by Rils

Fun! Who's who?

I was the guy with the long hair, glasses, and beard in the front row with the tote bag and digital camera (in it's case) strapped across my torso.
Seravin Posted - 05 Aug 2015 : 02:54:51
I'll never, ever pronounce drow like cow. It should be like crow damnit and I'll take that belief to the grave. Drow like cow sounds stupid.
Rymac Posted - 05 Aug 2015 : 01:02:07
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

Is that Menzoberrazan on the map in the background?

It is, indeed. Mike Schley was kind enough to donate a print of his Menzonerranzan map, which we raffled off later in the seminar.

Also, I for one found out I'd been mispronouncing his name. The EY rhymes with high, not hay.

I wasn't aware of that either. I mispronounced Drow for years. (It Rhymes with "cow", not "know.") Just like I'm sure I've mispronounced the Chionthar River since 1987.
Matt James Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 20:59:16
Fun times. Thanks to everyone for coming, and thank you for taking the photos!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 20:55:20
quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

quote:

It is, indeed. Mike Schley was kind enough to donate a print of his Menzonerranzan map, which we raffled off later in the seminar.

Also, I for one found out I'd been mispronouncing his name. The EY rhymes with high, not hay.
Richard Lee Byers Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 15:49:21
Great seeing everyone at the gathering. Sorry I couldn't be there for more of it.
Garen Thal Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 15:02:25
quote:

Dargoth Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 14:01:56
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 12:44:14
quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

quote:

Fun! Who's who?

First picture with the crowd, I'm sitting on the front row, blue t, tan pants, next to the lovely lady in pink.

I'm on his other side.
Joran Nobleheart Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 03:01:44
I'm the guy in the white cap in the back. Loved meeting everyone!
Delwa Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 00:20:39
quote:

Fun! Who's who?

First picture with the crowd, I'm sitting on the front row, blue t, tan pants, next to the lovely lady in pink.
angerZen Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 00:14:15
The seminar was recorded (not by me), but I don't know if it is going to be made available or not.
Duneth Despana Posted - 03 Aug 2015 : 23:53:12
JEFF GRUBB!!! I smiled so widely my cheeks touched the walls! Did anybody record the seminar? will it be podcasted somewhere?
Galadhion Posted - 03 Aug 2015 : 23:48:19
I'm pleased to have contributed a goofy expression to at least one picture. Thank you for taking these!
Rils Posted - 03 Aug 2015 : 23:27:55
Fun! Who's who?
Delwa Posted - 03 Aug 2015 : 18:31:37
Thanks for the link! Again, it was great to meet everyone. I'm really going to miss being surrounded by Realms fans.
Maybe next year!
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 03 Aug 2015 : 18:04:51
Thank you sir!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000