Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Princes of Shade

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mirtek Posted - 28 Jul 2015 : 20:49:58
I've lost count somewhere along the Sundering novels, are any of them left? Or all accounted for and slain?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Aug 2015 : 03:40:08
quote:
Originally posted by lsls

Hi to all, please forgive me for my poor English. I'm from China and don't know your language very well. Please don't blame me for my English or style.
According to the information I have,at least 8 princes of shade were dead: Melegaunt, Malath, Escanor, Rivalen, Brennus, Yder, Vattick. And Cvaal Daoran slew a shade prince during the Shadowbane War of 1383 DR but I do not know who the prince is. I'm not sure if Aglarel was killed by Larloch. And I think the fate of other princes were not mentioned.

No need to apologize for your English; we have enough Americans that can't properly manage their native tongue.

A good compilation of info, here.
Madpig Posted - 31 Jul 2015 : 07:00:53
quote:
Originally posted by hashimashadoo

There are two Tanthuls in the Citadel of the Raven but neither of them are Princes. Manarlume and Lelavdra Tanthul are sisters who run the secret Netherese suvivor society called the Court of Three with the arcanist Gwelt.

Thats precisely what I meant. Because I dont think that other Netherese survivors would follow them, if even one prince would be alive.

By the way I would just love to have Malegaunt to be alive. He was by far most interesting price. I mean it would even make sense to him being alive.
lsls Posted - 30 Jul 2015 : 15:18:33
Hi to all, please forgive me for my poor English. I'm from China and don't know your language very well. Please don't blame me for my English or style.
According to the information I have,at least 8 princes of shade were dead: Melegaunt, Malath, Escanor, Rivalen, Brennus, Yder, Vattick. And Cvaal Daoran slew a shade prince during the Shadowbane War of 1383 DR but I do not know who the prince is. I'm not sure if Aglarel was killed by Larloch. And I think the fate of other princes were not mentioned.
hashimashadoo Posted - 30 Jul 2015 : 14:13:46
There are two Tanthuls in the Citadel of the Raven but neither of them are Princes. Manarlume and Lelavdra Tanthul are sisters who run the secret Netherese suvivor society called the Court of Three with the arcanist Gwelt.
Cyrinishad Posted - 30 Jul 2015 : 13:59:19
I don't recall their names, but I thought they were holed up in the Citadel of the Raven.
Madpig Posted - 30 Jul 2015 : 10:26:54
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

iitc there are 2 princesses of shade left

And who are those two? I have strong impression that all of them are dead. That feeling is result from Ed's Spellstorm. There are stated who are leading the Netherese survivors.
sfdragon Posted - 29 Jul 2015 : 02:43:30
iitc there are 2 princesses of shade left

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000