Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 My crystal sphere has been broken...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cyrinishad Posted - 28 May 2015 : 04:04:55
Hello to everyone. It was inevitable that at some point the crystal sphere that kept me lurking on the forums would break down, and my madness would begin to creep into the collective consciousness of the learned sages gathered here at Candlekeep.
I feel like I have been lurking in the depths of Candlekeep's forums since their inception, but who knows, my concept of time has always been suspect.
Regardless, what I share this community is a passion for Dungeons & Dragons, and the Forgotten Realms. The first book I ever bought with my own money was actually the AD&D 2nd Edition DMG. I was young enough at the time that I simply inferred that would be the primary rulebook. (I think we all now know what the second book I bought was...)
Anyway, the release of the 5th Edition has rekindled a flame in the hearts of myself and my friends that enjoy the classic storytelling style of gaming that inspired us to venture into the Forgotten Realms all those years ago. It feels good to be back.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TBeholder Posted - 03 Jun 2015 : 06:28:46
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrinishad

My crystal sphere has been broken...

Any giant mantas hatched?
Drustan Dwnhaedan Posted - 02 Jun 2015 : 19:46:14
Hello, Cyrinishad, and welcome to Candlekeep.
BARDOBARBAROS Posted - 28 May 2015 : 15:40:12
Welcome Back
Wooly Rupert Posted - 28 May 2015 : 05:11:21
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Delwa Posted - 28 May 2015 : 04:27:55
Well met! And enjoy your stay. I'm loving me some 5e myself. I've been running a campaign of my own since the final months of the Playtest, and we switched over to the published ruleset when it came out. Tons of fun.
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 28 May 2015 : 04:06:10
Welcome back!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000