Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kuje Posted - 01 Sep 2014 : 19:38:12
Didn't see much talk about this but if anyone is interested, it's up for preorder.

http://www.icewinddale.com/
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Eltheron Posted - 24 Apr 2015 : 21:38:00
For those who might be interested, I just got a Beamdog newsletter saying that Icewind Dale: Expanded Edition is on sale at $14.99 for the weekend (sale ends on Apr. 26th).

I have no affiliation with them in any way, I just happened to see the sale info and thought I'd pass it on to people.

They're also running a "Happy Faerūn" contest until Apr. 29 where you email them at social@beamdog.com telling them about your favorite area in one of the EE products and you'll be entered for a chance to win a hardcover copy of Ed Greenwood Presents Elminster's Guide to the Realms.

Alamadaeo Posted - 25 Nov 2014 : 15:51:14
I wants it!
The Sage Posted - 03 Sep 2014 : 03:59:08
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Awesome news!

As much as I loved the BG games from this era, Icewind Dale was always my favourite of the Realms-Black Isle CRPGs.

Indeed. I still have my BG cd's from the original game but I'm assuming they probably won't even work on my windows eight computer.
Hmmm. I actually hadn't considered that, nor the impact my endless tinkering with SageOS might have on the compatibility issues for the games.
BARDOBARBAROS Posted - 02 Sep 2014 : 19:15:15
Great News .. Great atmosphere....Great Game....Bring AD&D feeling Back !!!!
Kuje Posted - 02 Sep 2014 : 17:06:29
Oh, nifty. Maybe they would work. Win eight does have a compatibility mode but sometimes it can still be a pest to get it to work. But very nice, something I'll keep in mind.
Delwa Posted - 02 Sep 2014 : 12:09:02
quote:
Originally posted by Derulbaskul

quote:
Originally posted by KujeIndeed. I still have my BG cd's from the original game but I'm assuming they probably won't even work on my windows eight computer. LOL. Maybe sometime I'll look into buying the enhanced editions of both. IWD was a fun game, from what I remember of it.

I use Windows 7 and I recently played both BG and IWD from the original CDs successfully.

Same here. I didn't even have to use compatibility mode. I haven't tried on 8, though.
Derulbaskul Posted - 02 Sep 2014 : 08:43:23
quote:
Originally posted by KujeIndeed. I still have my BG cd's from the original game but I'm assuming they probably won't even work on my windows eight computer. LOL. Maybe sometime I'll look into buying the enhanced editions of both. IWD was a fun game, from what I remember of it.

I use Windows 7 and I recently played both BG and IWD from the original CDs successfully.
Kuje Posted - 02 Sep 2014 : 05:19:23
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Awesome news!

As much as I loved the BG games from this era, Icewind Dale was always my favourite of the Realms-Black Isle CRPGs.

Indeed. I still have my BG cd's from the original game but I'm assuming they probably won't even work on my windows eight computer. LOL. Maybe sometime I'll look into buying the enhanced editions of both. IWD was a fun game, from what I remember of it.
The Sage Posted - 02 Sep 2014 : 04:14:00
Awesome news!

Delwa Posted - 01 Sep 2014 : 22:13:46
I'm looking forward to it! I have BG:EE for my tablet, and it's really nice.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000