Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Realms PDF items

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Artemas Entreri Posted - 03 Apr 2015 : 17:20:06
Anyone know if the PDF versions from DnD Classics of Realms sourcebooks actually come with the front cover, and is everything in color just as it appears in the physical version?

Thinking about purchasing a few of these and printing them out.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hashimashadoo Posted - 03 Apr 2015 : 20:06:52
I've noticed a spelling mistake or an improperly formatted line from time to time in the more recent OCR files that didn't exist in print versions but on the whole, they're high quality, full colour books.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 03 Apr 2015 : 17:46:51
Awesome, thanks guys!
idilippy Posted - 03 Apr 2015 : 17:43:42
I've mostly bought Planescape to fill out that collection, since my 2e FR books collection is pretty full, and I've had no problems with the quality of the pdfs. I also bought Under Ilefarn (a fantastic starting adventure) and picked up Dragons of Faerun way back when it was free for a time, and have liked all of the pdfs I've picked up. They've all been in color if the book is in color, included the front and back covers, and are otherwise exactly like the books as far as I've been able to tell.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Apr 2015 : 17:42:57
All of the pdfs I've purchased have the front and back covers, and boxes, too, if it's a boxed set. And they were in color, just like the original material.

I've bought a couple that were not OCR'ed and not the best scans, but most of them have been good scans and OCR'ed. It must be noted that those problem ones I have are from back in the day, when pdfs were sold thru Paizo, long before the pirated 4E pdfs caused WotC to make its knee-jerk reaction of banning all digital content.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000