Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Bonjour

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dude Posted - 04 Mar 2015 : 15:41:10
Hello
I'm Dude... A french guy from Paris.
I'm played D&D since the BECMI edition and discover the Realms with the first edition.
My English is poor, so, I'm not going to participate a lot, but I'm a reader of long time of Kandlekeep forum.

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Asharak Posted - 19 Mar 2015 : 20:33:05
Bienvenue Dude !
Artemas Entreri Posted - 16 Mar 2015 : 15:35:03
quote:
Originally posted by Dude

Thank you for the welcome

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly RupertFeel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

I have, indeed, read somewhere that some authors were hanging on the forum... It's a good news.

I believe there's an entire section where the active Forgotten Realms authors each have their own thread where fans can ask questions directly.
Dude Posted - 16 Mar 2015 : 15:23:57
Thank you for the welcome

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly RupertFeel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

I have, indeed, read somewhere that some authors were hanging on the forum... It's a good news.

Like some of you, I have a "large" collection of books about the Realms, but I still wonder about the future of the Forgotten Realms.

I am curious to learn how some regions have evolved since the end of the spellplague, like Amn, the Cormyr, Anauroch... No specific questions at the moment, but that will come.

For the french guy : Yes, I'm from Paris... I live and work not far away from the major rpg-shop of Paris (Descartes, Œuf Cube, Starplayer)... And I'm ok for a beer someday
zemd Posted - 08 Mar 2015 : 17:47:17
Salut Dude,

Français de Paris aussi. Faudra qu'on se boive une bière à l'occasion
Marco tu es d'où?

-

I'm french too, and from Paris as well. We should grab a beer someday.
Marco where are you from?

z
Marco Volo Posted - 07 Mar 2015 : 06:52:36
Hello Dude !

Je suis Français aussi, et je peux te dire qu'il n'y a aucun problème pour rester ici. Comme tu vois, on est bien accueillis.

À plus tard !
Taurendil Posted - 05 Mar 2015 : 00:58:11
Salut Dude!

Le français n'est pas ma première langue, mais j'essaie faire de mon mieux!

Welcome to the forums.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 05 Mar 2015 : 00:39:03
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Bonjour!

No need to worry about the language issue, in my opinion. There are several here whose first language wasn't English.

And more than a few for whom English is their first language, but their mastery of it suggests otherwise.

Just like the Steve Martin quote in my signature says...
xaeyruudh Posted - 04 Mar 2015 : 23:30:45
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

And more than a few for whom English is their first language, but their mastery of it suggests otherwise.

Hey! I resemble that incineration.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Mar 2015 : 22:12:23
quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Bonjour!

No need to worry about the language issue, in my opinion. There are several here whose first language wasn't English.

xaeyruudh Posted - 04 Mar 2015 : 21:17:15
Bonjour!

Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 04 Mar 2015 : 19:09:36
The Dude abides.

Well met, and welcome!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Mar 2015 : 17:11:36
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Artemas Entreri Posted - 04 Mar 2015 : 16:59:59
Welcome to Candlekeep Dude!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000