Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Lamruil Moonflower, Maura and Araevin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Eltheron Posted - 23 Jan 2015 : 11:21:51
Was there ever any follow-up to the story of Lamruil Moonflower, Maura and Araevin after 1380?

I can't find anything.

Was it intended to be a book that was never published?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Barastir Posted - 30 Jan 2015 : 12:45:46
Second that, I miss her FR novels, specially those related to the Song & Swords heroes.
CorellonsDevout Posted - 28 Jan 2015 : 22:17:17
I agree. Elaine was one of my favorite FR authors
Eilserus Posted - 23 Jan 2015 : 19:16:33
Mmmm, a new Elaine novel. Or ten. It'd be very nice to see her return and spin new tales in the Realms again. :)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Jan 2015 : 17:57:36
Without trying to get into yet another edition debate, I'm going to note that with the transitions of 2E to 3E, and then again from 3E to 4E, there were storylines -- or potential storylines -- that were simply dropped as if they never existed. It's one of the things that irritates me about those transitions.

In particular, I'm still irked about the fact that the Harper Schism was simply brushed aside and that the Manshoon Wars were ended with little more than a footnote. So much potential for adventures and stories in those two things, and they were simply kicked to the curb.

The whole thing with Lamruil and Maura is another great example of that. I'd love to see WotC hire Elaine to complete that story.
Eltheron Posted - 23 Jan 2015 : 17:43:15
Ah, that's too bad. An Elaine Cunningham novel about Lamruil would've been amazing. I'm guessing no other historical note or anything was made during 4E either.

Oh well.
George Krashos Posted - 23 Jan 2015 : 13:49:57
No follow up. I always thought Elaine Cunningham would be given the opportunity to write "Prince of Evermeet" (or somesuch), but that never seemed to be on the agenda. The Tree of Souls debacle didn't likely help either.

-- George Krashos

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000