Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Baldur's Gate 1.5 ...new game announced

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Seravin Posted - 16 Jan 2015 : 02:54:39
http://www.co-optimus.com/article/12694/new-baldur-s-gate-game-code-named-adventure-y-to-be-released-later-this-year.html

Am I the only one looking forward to this? Who is writing the storyline? I want more Realmslore!
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Delwa Posted - 13 Jul 2015 : 15:43:18
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

I do wonder thou how long it will take until someone remakes BG and BG2 using the Sword coast legends Dungeon creation set

That would be awesome. They had a mod for NWN2 come out about the same time as the Enhanced Edition for the original BG. Haven't played it yet. But seeing the game come to life in this game's environment would be pretty sweet.
Dargoth Posted - 13 Jul 2015 : 14:05:15
I do wonder thou how long it will take until someone remakes BG and BG2 using the Sword coast legends Dungeon creation set
Caladan Brood Posted - 13 Jul 2015 : 12:31:41
http://www.pcgamer.com/baldurs-gate-countdown-ends-at-the-siege-of-dragonspear-expansion/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

I'm excited to say the least!
Long live the renaissance!

It's like a dream coming true with the new isometric RPGs - Pillars of Eternity (which is beyond excellent), Sword Coast Legends and now Siege of Dragonspear.
Caladan Brood Posted - 13 Jul 2015 : 12:04:11
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/07/10/baldurs-gate-siege-of-dragonspear-expansion/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rockpapershotgun%2Fsteam+%28Rock%2C+Paper%2C+Shotgun%3A+Steam+RSS%29
BenN Posted - 10 Jul 2015 : 04:31:42
I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, but here's another link:

http://www.siegeofdragonspear.com/
The Cardinal Posted - 10 Jul 2015 : 04:00:11
You must gather your party before venturing forth!
Delwa Posted - 10 Jul 2015 : 03:29:05
I'm watching a live demo of the now announced expansion: Baldur's Gate, Enhanced Edition: Siege of Dragonspear Castle on Beamdog's Twitch channel. I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing. They've definitely caught the spirit of the game in gameplay. They got Jim Cummings to do Minsc's voice again, which makes me happy.
I can't wait to get my hands on this game.
Rymac Posted - 10 Jul 2015 : 00:02:01
Definitely interesting. Is there an event coinciding at Comic con when the countdown ends?
Seravin Posted - 09 Jul 2015 : 23:29:32
Tic toc tic toc
ZeshinX Posted - 09 Jul 2015 : 21:47:39
Just finished playthroughs of BG1 and BG2 in anticipation for this. :)
BenN Posted - 09 Jul 2015 : 11:15:49
Just a few hours to go, before...something.......

http://www.baldursgate.com/

idilippy Posted - 19 Jan 2015 : 14:37:55
Pillars of Eternity, Numenera Torment, a Baldur's Gate game, it's like Christmas all over again. Now if only there would be a revival and/or update of the Gold Box games I would be deliriously happy.
Hawkins Posted - 19 Jan 2015 : 13:27:08
I wonder if Amber E. Scott gets/got to work on the writing.
Marc Posted - 18 Jan 2015 : 14:41:14
Finally these type of games are being resurrected

I really enjoyed Divinity Original Sin

There's also Pillars of Eternity (26.3.2015.) and Numenera Torment this year
Seravin Posted - 17 Jan 2015 : 16:42:31
I wonder where it will be set? In Baldur's Gate or parts South? Possibly Candlekeep? Very excited. Hope the sales are well high so we can dream of Baldur's Gate 3. If only BioWare would get involved (and Ed and Jeff Grubb too)
Baltas Posted - 17 Jan 2015 : 09:51:42
This sounds awesome. although I wonder how will they handle it all. And if this would mean some new, DLC-like material for Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition, to be contained with Baldur's Gate 1.5, possibly to expand themes in it, in form of sidequests.
Delwa Posted - 16 Jan 2015 : 05:01:03
It looks promising. If I remember right, a couple of the people at Beamdog worked on the original BG games, so it has a decent chance of living up to its predecessors. Can't wait! I've enjoyed the Android versions of both BG:EE and BG2:EE, so we'll see what happens.
BenN Posted - 16 Jan 2015 : 04:04:50
Sweet! From the link (and various other articles on the web):
- It's a bridge between BG1 & BG2
- Being developed by Beamdog
- More news/announcements in the Spring

I can't wait!
Eilserus Posted - 16 Jan 2015 : 03:11:45
Oh wow! I look forward to seeing more details on what this is going to entail. The BG series was truly fun. Heck it still is.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000