Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Blood of Morueme

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fellfire Posted - 22 Oct 2014 : 20:39:56
Sort of, but not really. I know of the blue dragon clan of Morueme and their half-hobgoblin sorcerer bloodline. What I'ma wondering is if there are other specific families of dragons detailed in the Realms? Green is what I'm looking for (I remember Cyan Bloodbane of DL fame) but any prominent families of any color would be interesting.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fellfire Posted - 23 Oct 2014 : 00:50:06
I'm digging for information more about the dragon lineages themselves and not so much their half-dragon offspring. Thanks though, I will check those sources. Not sure I have the Waterdeep supplement.

Amazingly enough it was still available and where it was supposed to be. I 've lost count of how many times I've gotten that ''Oops we lost it'' error message from them.

Thanks again. Now I've got to find an Unzipper for my tablet.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Oct 2014 : 22:24:45
And per the web enhancement to Waterdeep: City of Splendors, a couple of the noble houses have a lot of half-steel dragons.
ericlboyd Posted - 22 Oct 2014 : 22:06:42
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Sort of, but not really. I know of the blue dragon clan of Morueme and their half-hobgoblin sorcerer bloodline. What I'ma wondering is if there are other specific families of dragons detailed in the Realms? Green is what I'm looking for (I remember Cyan Bloodbane of DL fame) but any prominent families of any color would be interesting.

There are 3 in Dragons of Faerun.

The Confluence. Steel.

House Orogoth. Black.

Sisterhood of Essembra. Song.

Not exactly what you are looking for but, Champions of Valor includes a group as well.

Soft Claws. Steel.

Note that it's easier for non-chromatic dragons as most of them can shapechange to humanoid form.

--Eric

--Eric

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000