Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 TSR 8422 Knight of the Living Dead

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Joebing Posted - 30 May 2013 : 21:40:56
Does anyone know anything about this, other what is in the library here, or is it really as rare as Amazon and eBay would lead one to believe? This is the only published Realms product I do not own pre 4th ed, in either pdf or hard copy.

I know the basis of the catacombs series, but are there NPC's? Is this canon?

Mod edit: After many years, I just noticed this wasn't in the most suitable section of our shelves.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Mar 2022 : 03:29:03
Wow, haven't updated this one in a while...

There's another copy on eBay, and it looks like it's in great shape -- and still has the character bookmarks attached. If it wasn't for already having more than one copy, I'd be strongly tempted to bid on this one, myself.

Currently at $23.50, with 4 bids. So it's a reasonable price (in my opinion) at the moment, but it may not stay that way.

Clicky!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Jan 2021 : 12:19:39
Another one that the seller claims is in good shape; $10 with shipping. Sadly, the pic is blurry and wouldn't be the best pic even if it was in focus.

Clickety!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 30 Nov 2020 : 11:49:04
This one doesn't say if it has the bookmarks or not, but it looks like it's in good shape.

Make with the clicking!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Aug 2020 : 11:51:16
Yet another copy... Currently going for $20. It's got some visible wear, and it doesn't say whether or not the bookmarks are attached.

Link!
cpthero2 Posted - 21 Feb 2020 : 17:40:18
Master Rupert,

Awesome of you to post that! That is definitely a steal. Perhaps too good of a steal.

Perhaps Elaith is fencing it for Kiirma...? ;)

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

There's another nicely priced copy on the eBay right now. Currently under $10, not including shipping. It looks like it's in good shape, and has the bookmarks.

Make with the clicking!

Wooly Rupert Posted - 21 Feb 2020 : 11:51:43
There's another nicely priced copy on the eBay right now. Currently under $10, not including shipping. It looks like it's in good shape, and has the bookmarks.

Make with the clicking!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 25 Oct 2019 : 11:49:11
Another one. Odd price -- $21.80, not including shipping. Looks like it's in good shape, though -- again -- the status of the bookmarks is not mentioned.

Linky!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 21 Oct 2019 : 11:16:43
Okay, I guess maybe I will keep updating this one...

There's another one on the eBay. Looks like it's in good shape. It says it's intact, but doesn't show whether or not that means the bookmarks are there.

And it's a Buy It Now for $18. That's pretty cheap, for this.

Make with the clicking!
Dani1.23 Posted - 06 May 2019 : 08:59:50
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

You know what just dawned on me?

It would be kinda cool if WotC (or soeone with their permission) turned this into an online thing - I think it would work even better then the original format.

You just make your choices into Hotlinks - less able to accidentally 'cheat' (see things you shouldn't) that way.

I totally agree with you. :)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 May 2019 : 05:11:21
quote:
Originally posted by Renin

Wooly,

Decades long lurker, infrequent poster.
Just want to say that due to your continued efforts, I bought this from eBay some time ago just to have it. Thank you for your time spent updating this.

I'm glad I was able to help someone find it.
Renin Posted - 05 May 2019 : 21:03:14
Wooly,

Decades long lurker, infrequent poster.
Just want to say that due to your continued efforts, I bought this from eBay some time ago just to have it. Thank you for your time spent updating this.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Apr 2019 : 02:58:51
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

Whiiiiich I just found for $15 plus shipping. Not bad methinks.

The eBay is awesome for things like that. Before discovering eBay, I'd checked all the comic/game stores within 90 minutes drive, trying to lay hands on a copy of FR4 The Magister. One place said they had a 2 year waiting list of people looking for that, and added my name to the list (I never did hear back from them). I think I looked for that book for 5 years or so.

And then one day, it occurred to me to check eBay.

I had the book in hand about 2 weeks later.

This was back in like 1999, so it's obviously been a while.
The Arcanamach Posted - 29 Apr 2019 : 00:23:07
Whiiiiich I just found for $15 plus shipping. Not bad methinks.
The Arcanamach Posted - 29 Apr 2019 : 00:18:06
I don't check ebay as often as I used to but I've been searching for a cheap copy of The Seven Sisters as the binding on mine has come loose.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Apr 2019 : 18:36:26
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Your work doesn't go unnoticed Wooly. Some of us just aren't in the market currently.

Thank you, as always, for all that you do.

Not a problem! I check the eBay every weekday, so I was sharing those out as I saw them.
Dalor Darden Posted - 22 Apr 2019 : 16:40:40
Your work doesn't go unnoticed Wooly. Some of us just aren't in the market currently.

Thank you, as always, for all that you do.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Apr 2019 : 10:47:24
No one has indicated that they're still looking for this, so thinks I that I've been wasting time by sharing these. So, unless someone says they need this, this will be the last link to one of these that I share.

This copy is $30, but does have the bookmarks attached, per the description.

Ka-click!

Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Mar 2019 : 10:49:34
Anyone still looking for this? There's a copy on the eBay right now, for $9.50. Looks like it's in good shape, and still has the bookmarks attached.

Make with the clicking!

Wooly Rupert Posted - 12 Feb 2019 : 10:52:43
There's another copy on the eBay right now, for $18. Looks pretty good, though it doesn't say if the bookmarks are still in it or not.

You click here!

Wooly Rupert Posted - 15 Nov 2018 : 10:54:54
Just in case someone wants this but still hasn't been able to lay hands on it... There's another copy on eBay; $10 to bid or $25 to Buy It Now. It's in good shape, though I can't tell if it still has the bookmarks are not, from the pics.

Clicky!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Sep 2018 : 10:53:32
No idea if anyone's still looking for this or not, but there's a copy in really good shape for a good price -- $16 -- on the eBay right now.

Clicky!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Jul 2018 : 10:51:52
Another copy on the eBay right now; current price, $7. (I think there's a $70 copy, too, but I don't bother with sharing those.)

Clicky!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 16 Mar 2018 : 09:48:21
Another $15 copy, this one Buy It Now... And it looks to be in much better shape than the previous one.

It's in Canada, though -- my experience has been that shipping from Canada to the US is dog-slow.

Clicky!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 13 Mar 2018 : 09:48:00
There's a $15 copy on the eBay right now. Looks a little beat up, to me, but then again, I'm not looking to find a copy.

Linky!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Feb 2018 : 10:51:45
For anyone still seeking this book, there's another copy on the eBay right now, starting at $18.

Linky!
KanzenAU Posted - 15 Jan 2018 : 23:55:11
I got this book a while back, it's an absolute gem. Highly recommend it.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 15 Jan 2018 : 10:50:19
I just saw another reasonably priced copy of Knight of the Living Dead on the eBay.

Linky!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Dec 2017 : 09:49:11
Another reasonably priced copy of Knight of the Living Dead is on eBay, right now. There's also a non-so-reasonably priced one, but I'm not linking to it.

Clicky!

Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 May 2017 : 10:24:04
In case anyone is still looking for a physical copy of the book, there's a copy on eBay right now for $10.

Linky!
DaWizDM Posted - 11 Feb 2017 : 02:03:19
I'm running SKT. I have a dragonborn who is really loving the idea of the dragon tower of Maaril. The only reference for this I've found is this module. For anyone who has it, would it be possible for someone to give me a little info on its physical structure or layout as contained in this module? I need enough to give him accurate flavor text in case they decide to come back after the campaign finishes SKT.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000