Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Akantor Posted - 15 Aug 2014 : 23:14:31
Hi, Everybody.

So, here I am. It's been a while my different researchs lead me to this wonderful forum where I've read a lot of interesting and well documented things. And I finally enroled ;)

Please allow me to introduce myself. I play RPG since I was a kid, and DD since ADD. I discovered FR with ADD2, but I really explored it with 3.0/3.5. I've read a few novels too. I'm really a big fan, and quite amazed by the FR world. I'm really interested in canon informations, as my biggest pleasure is too fit in the background.

I'm both DM and player, but most of my research are around my cleric/wizard character, who needs to know precisely if he can teleport from Ordulin to Athkatla with his 14nth level teleport (for instance) ;)

Otherwise, I'm french and english is not my first language, so excuse me if some mistakes are present (don't hesitate to correct me, allways good to earn a few xp in tongue skill).
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Arcanamach Posted - 20 Aug 2014 : 08:23:51
Hail and well met Akantor.
Akantor Posted - 19 Aug 2014 : 17:06:15
Thanks to all.
hammer of Moradin Posted - 18 Aug 2014 : 16:09:07
Welcome to the Keep Akantor!
hobbitfan Posted - 16 Aug 2014 : 04:26:05
welcome to the forums Akantor!

Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 16 Aug 2014 : 03:02:43
Well met, Akantor, and welcome to the forums.
Akantor Posted - 15 Aug 2014 : 23:57:47
Thank you for your welcome.

@Kentinal actually I did the calculation on the map, and it is a around 1400. So around that information about the curvation of the planet may make a difference ;)
Kentinal Posted - 15 Aug 2014 : 23:35:25
1400 miles covers a long distance. I would need to see how far Ordulin is from Athkatla to be sure if it could be a single spell. However at 14th level clearly two teleport spells could be readied if travel only 2,800 miles. *G*

Welcome to candlekeep.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 15 Aug 2014 : 23:27:55
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000