Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 fan generated 4E map?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Benjamin Posted - 17 Apr 2014 : 17:31:52
Having been a long time lurker, I have obtained all of Markustay's and Handsomerob's maps (which are amazing and beautiful - thanks!), but those are all 2E/3E. Now I know most folks here aren't big fans of 4E canon, and I accept that (please no flaming!). I would like a similarly scaled map of 4E canon. I can't find any when I google, so I thought I would ask here.

I am mostly interested in the Cormyr region. I have a copy of Mike Schley's excellent Cormyr 1479 DR map. The problem I have with it, though, is I want about 100 miles more in each direction (using his map scale) so I can see more of Sembia, Dales, Nathlan and Elturgard.

Does anyone know of a map that can help me?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Benjamin Posted - 21 Apr 2014 : 13:18:14
I was afraid there wasn't a fan generated map. Too bad Markustay or someone else didn't want to do one. I don't need a map of the Cormyr 1479 style, so if you remember the adventure, let me know.

I see Mike Schley's map for R. A. Salvatore's next Sundering novel. While it is low res, it is neat. I wonder who built those hundreds of miles long rope bridges to the earth motes in the Underchasm. And how were they built?
Jeremy Grenemyer Posted - 19 Apr 2014 : 06:29:55
I don't know of one, though it would be cool to see one made.

I know that there was a map with a recent Realms adventure that included Sembia (can't remember the adventure name off the top of my head), but I think that was more of an in-Realms style map and not something like Schley would do.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000