Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 A wanderer

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Raddu Posted - 31 Mar 2014 : 20:42:11
Hi there!

I've been a lurker for more years than I can count, always coming here to find out obscure questions about the Realms.

I skipped the Realms in 4th edition, but played a 3rd edition campaign and have read quite a few of the novels.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Drustan Dwnhaedan Posted - 04 Apr 2014 : 23:12:32
Welcome to Candlekeep, Raddu.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 31 Mar 2014 : 23:08:23
Dark what?

Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Raddu Posted - 31 Mar 2014 : 22:48:07
THanks for the welcome guys. I didn't skip 4e, I just returned to my beloved Dark Sun for 4e.
Gary Dallison Posted - 31 Mar 2014 : 21:46:40
And if you just like to make stuff up of your own this is also the right place for that.
xaeyruudh Posted - 31 Mar 2014 : 21:28:54
Well met Raddu! As you probably know, you have company in the "skipping 4e" department and also in enjoying the novels.

Feel free to post any obscure questions that you don't find easy answers to. Many of us like challenges, and some have long memories, and when all else fails Ed and the other authors are constantly providing both new and old additions to lore.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000