Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Vampire or Werewolf

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fellfire Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 02:39:18
If you could be bitten by a hot (even an ugly one) inhuman. Which would you prefer?
25   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dennis Posted - 06 Mar 2014 : 04:53:36

Werewolf, because werewolves still possess body heat, and that for me is very important. Don't want to be a werewolf forever, though. When I get tired of "bodily pleasures," I'd want to be a lich.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Mar 2014 : 23:41:09
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfhound75

Why do I see this degenerating into something akin to the "Vampire vs. Lycan" movies?

Anyway, good to be back and favoring a ranger at heart, I voted for the wolf. After watching Twilight with my nieces, the whole idea of vampires just got ruined. Damn Ann and Stephanie to every one of the hells....

Good Hunting!

Heh, the poll should have offered "sparkly vampires" and "regular vampires" as options. Then again, who would choose the former?
Wolfhound75 Posted - 05 Mar 2014 : 16:20:17
Why do I see this degenerating into something akin to the "Vampire vs. Lycan" movies?

Anyway, good to be back and favoring a ranger at heart, I voted for the wolf. After watching Twilight with my nieces, the whole idea of vampires just got ruined. Damn Ann and Stephanie to every one of the hells....

Good Hunting!
genebateman Posted - 11 Feb 2014 : 22:01:09
why not both? first become a werewolf then become a vampire. be uber tough
MrHedgehog Posted - 10 Feb 2014 : 05:36:06
If we can pick things that aren't one of the two choices offered...I think werebears would be the "hottest"...
Drustan Dwnhaedan Posted - 09 Feb 2014 : 22:34:51
Personally, I'd prefer not to be bitten at all -__-'.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 09 Feb 2014 : 05:41:53
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

You guys are all a bunch of Realmsian PERVERTS, LOL!!!! Can't I be bitten by both? I played a Fianna Bruja abomination in White Wolf years ago, and he was a lot of fun to play. He was a suicidal and reckless teenager named Richard, who eventually ended up burnt to a crisp when our party's were-croc used his "midnight sun" power in a battle with a bunch of vampiric were-jackals on the African savanna at night. "Poor Richard" got caught in the radius. I later learned that the croc (the DM's NPC "party leader") had done it on purpose to kill him along with the jackals. He planned to kill our entire party. I never played with him again, but the game was pretty fun up to that point. I had the best of BOTH worlds! And no fleas....

I always wanted to play in the World of Darkness, and I even had several different characters ready to go -- my gaming group kept making plans to play in WoD, but they kept falling thru. I had a khan, a Glass Walker Ragabash (big surprise, I'm sure), and a kinfolk cat burglar NSA agent (Project Twilight) ready to go, and I was working on a mokole...

Given all that, and my creation of a werecat Lord of Waterdeep, I guess I gotta go with werewolves for this one.
The Arcanamach Posted - 08 Feb 2014 : 23:10:14
quote:
You guys are all a bunch of Realmsian PERVERTS, LOL!!!!

Hmm, a werevert? That might work.

I'm currently developing a drow (male) shade/fey'ri (yes I know that'st meant to apply to gold elves, but I prefer it to tiefling). He's going to be a follower of the Masked Lady. He's not a vamp or lycan, but I figure since we're throwing out ideas I'd include mine.
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 08 Feb 2014 : 21:58:04
You guys are all a bunch of Realmsian PERVERTS, LOL!!!! Can't I be bitten by both? I played a Fianna Bruja abomination in White Wolf years ago, and he was a lot of fun to play. He was a suicidal and reckless teenager named Richard, who eventually ended up burnt to a crisp when our party's were-croc used his "midnight sun" power in a battle with a bunch of vampiric were-jackals on the African savanna at night. "Poor Richard" got caught in the radius. I later learned that the croc (the DM's NPC "party leader") had done it on purpose to kill him along with the jackals. He planned to kill our entire party. I never played with him again, but the game was pretty fun up to that point. I had the best of BOTH worlds! And no fleas....
Gyor Posted - 08 Feb 2014 : 01:57:29
I voted werewolf, but I rather werecat, Chaotic Good, more urban enviroment friendly, and the least like Lycanthrope to be murder by a terrorified mob. After all would you get pitchforks over some who turned into a small cat and was magically compeled to be good?
MrHedgehog Posted - 07 Feb 2014 : 06:30:27
Vampire because I would probably survive (depending on the particular vampire mythos) and sometimes it is portrayed as being pleasurable somehow? (Vampire magic or something in them?) If its a "kill" vampire who are wholly evil it'd be hard to say. Vampire mythologies, especially modern mythologies,are so varied it would depend on the particular "rules" applied to them.

A werewolf would probably kill me... and i'd be infected with lycanthropy myself...??

I find werewolves a "sexier" idea though. Vibrantly and super alive versus a walking corpse...
sleyvas Posted - 07 Feb 2014 : 00:18:39
I just want a succubus to give me a lap kiss... sure I'd die, but what a way to go.
The Sage Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 14:29:01
I'd opt for a vampiric Lady Hooded One.
Thauranil Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 10:22:53
Hmm probably werewolf. At least I would not be an undead.
Gary Dallison Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 08:41:54
Interesting choice. Vampire huh, i'll remember that one.

Oh and vampire for me because it means living forever.
The Arcanamach Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 08:31:34
Gotta vote vampire because everyone knows werewolves aren't real.

In all honesty though, I'd seek to be a weretiger.
Madpig Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 07:28:16
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Elven Sunite maiden...

As for me, I'll go with Vampire every time...I don't like fleas

Okey, even better! You "win"
Dalor Darden Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 06:51:52
Elven Sunite maiden...

As for me, I'll go with Vampire every time...I don't like fleas
Madpig Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 05:59:13
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Can I be bitten by an elfmaid?

I was thinking about being bitten by some Sunite maid, but... Elf would also be sufficient ;)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 05:14:48
Can I be bitten by an elfmaid?
Diffan Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 05:12:44
I'm going with Werewolf but Im more partial to Werebears (had a werebear berserker in 4e that was a LOT of fun to play). Plus vampires are just too limiting.
Delwa Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 04:28:55
Vampire, because I'm not a dog person.
Artemas Entreri Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 04:04:16
The less I hear about Vampires or Werewolves in any form of media the better.
Fellfire Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 03:40:11
Pshaw. All in good fun. And infection. Is it Friday?
Kentinal Posted - 06 Feb 2014 : 02:54:34
None, I do not like to be bitten.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000