Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Valley of Klaldson? Markustay's north map?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SirUrza Posted - 22 Sep 2013 : 23:55:22
I was using one of Markustay's Realms maps..

http://markustay.deviantart.com/art/The-North-v1-2-341849100

To set some stuff up in the North and was thinking about using the Valley of Klaldson.. just west of the Moonwood. I can't find any source info on it.

Anyone got anything?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 02 Mar 2020 : 06:17:57
Mater SirUrza,

Do you happen to have an updated link for this?

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by SirUrza

I was using one of Markustay's Realms maps..

http://markustay.deviantart.com/art/The-North-v1-2-341849100

To set some stuff up in the North and was thinking about using the Valley of Klaldson.. just west of the Moonwood. I can't find any source info on it.

Anyone got anything?

sleyvas Posted - 11 Oct 2017 : 14:39:28
What!!! You don't have everything you or everyone else has written in an orderly searchable format. How dare you sir!

Just kidding. You know, its amazing how many times I've had to find something only through online sources like candlekeep where I allowed them to have a copy of something I wrote up... or where I wrote up a conversation and meant to include it in something I was working on, only to forget, get sidetracked, etc... There's so many concepts that I've written up here on these forums alone that has yet to make it into some of the lore I'd like to create. For instance, that side conversation about the vremyonni and how I picture their "culture" that's going on in another thread right now. I feel like just through talking things out, we're fleshing out an obscure portion of Rashemi culture with basic questions that we should ask ourselves in design, but it appears to take 20+ years to bring the question to the fore.
George Krashos Posted - 11 Oct 2017 : 09:23:38
I did have a look and can't find these notes. Given that they were attached to an e-mail I received 6 or so computers ago, the only person who would conceivably have them is Eric.

-- George Krashos
Barastir Posted - 10 Oct 2017 : 18:05:11
Any news on this? I'm curious...
SirUrza Posted - 28 Sep 2013 : 17:56:51
Obscure is fine. :)
George Krashos Posted - 27 Sep 2013 : 00:52:19
Nothing in the FR Interactive Atlas is un-canonical. Eric Boyd provided a huge number of further references which were included in the update. I have (somewhere) his breakdown of all the additional places to go into the Atlas and the references where they were derived from. Given I'm on holidays next week, I'll try and dig up my folders out of storage and see if there is anything there. It'll be obscure, as nothing immediately springs to mind.

-- George Krashos
SirUrza Posted - 24 Sep 2013 : 05:07:22
If there's nothing there beside a well with orcs, that's perfect actually. :)

Thanks.
Markustay Posted - 23 Sep 2013 : 14:20:46
Its Klaidson on the map as well - its just some weirdness with scaling that font.

I must have gotten it from the Atlas - I can't find it in my notes, nor on any canon (print) map. Also searched the five most obvious sources. I would ask George Krashos or Eric Boyd - they seem to have the most extensive notes on obscure FR references dealing with The North, and Eric was the one that was 'in-charge' of keeping the atlas up-to-date, IIRC.

EDIT:
Also just checked the Nethril box -nothing there either (just some vague reference on the map saying that there is a well around there that orcs use a lot).
SirUrza Posted - 23 Sep 2013 : 04:53:46
Well that's helpful.. but I'm not finding anything on Klaidson either.
xaeyruudh Posted - 23 Sep 2013 : 04:13:26
The interactive atlas has it, as Valley of Klaidson. Not sure if Markus has another source.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000