Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Pathfinder online demo kickstarter - Eds signature

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ghost_dk Posted - 08 Jun 2012 : 06:07:38
Hi Everyone

Pathfinder is running a kickstarter pledge with some really nice incentives to back it up.

you can see the details here
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1675907842/pathfinder-online-technology-demo

There are a lot of really sweet developer signatures in the pot as well and the $75 pledge gives this:

Printed copy of the Thornkeep book with signatures from Jason Bulmahn, James Jacobs, and Erik Mona, and a bookplate inside signed by cover artist Wayne Reynolds and Ed Greenwood.

Only a few hours left of the pledge run. Check it out
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sleyvas Posted - 17 Jan 2013 : 00:49:42
Yeah, I put in. Hopefully we'll see a decent game in the end. My one worry is that I tend to solo play due to time constraints, but hopefully the focus on PVP won't be solely there.
Marc Posted - 16 Jan 2013 : 09:50:30
MMOs? Hopefully it will raise their popularity and sales, but I have no interest in it.
George Krashos Posted - 16 Jan 2013 : 03:10:29
If only I had the time to play MMOs.

-- George Krashos
Hawkins Posted - 15 Jan 2013 : 15:25:45
At the $35 level, you would have gotten the game plus 2 months of game time. That is a steal for MMOs at launch. And I highly doubt it will be vaporware.
Kentinal Posted - 15 Jan 2013 : 03:19:13
Still sounds like and appears to be a scam. In major part is offer of trinkets for money.
Professional fundraisers often contract with non profits of which the cost of fund raising is 60 to 120 percent of funds raised. Yes sometimes the non profit has to pay the fund raiser, because the fund raiser did not raise enough.
The Sage Posted - 15 Jan 2013 : 01:31:08
Again, this Kickstarter came at an awkward time for me. If my monthly budget had allowed it, I'd have thrown my support behind this as well.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 14 Jan 2013 : 22:02:07
I jumped in there, too, but only for $15 -- I'd love to actually play the game, but my time has been so limited, since my son was born, that I've got no time at all for gaming. I'm doing good if I can get in 20 minutes of Settlers of Cataan on my phone, every few days!
Ayunken-vanzan Posted - 14 Jan 2013 : 21:04:38
$1.006.762 - done. 4 hours to go ...
crazedventurers Posted - 14 Jan 2013 : 20:39:27
It got funded - excellent news for all who have pledged

Cheers

Damian
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 14 Jan 2013 : 19:36:23
Folks, the kickstarter deadline is almost upon us

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1675907842/pathfinder-online-a-fantasy-sandbox-mmo
Kaijudo13 Posted - 05 Dec 2012 : 08:20:02
Role-playing fans may cheer at the announcement of Pathfinder Online, an upcoming next-generation fantasy MMORPG made under the concerted effort of Goblinworks and Paizo Publishing.
Ghost_dk Posted - 08 Jun 2012 : 07:13:58
Oh and i forgot. All of these people are of course writing and decorating the module as well. No need to hesitate. Pledge :)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000