Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Reply Tags

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Varl Posted - 28 Dec 2012 : 21:44:20
I looked for a similar scroll for this, but couldn't find one, so forgive me if this has been covered already.

Any chance Candlekeep could eventually implement post tags? What I mean is, some sites I frequent, if you make a reply to a scroll/thread, it gives you a little icon or notification mark of some kind on each scroll itself letting you know that you've replied somewhere within the body of the scroll. I can't tell you how many times I've returned to Candlekeep and I couldn't remember which scrolls I may have commented on to see if anyone commented on my comments. Heh. It'd be handy to be able to just look at the main list of scrolls and scroll down to find the ones we reply to. Thanks.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 08 Nov 2020 : 04:12:14
Master Rupert,

quote:
I'm not sure you'd need this, cpthero2; there doesn't seem to be a discussion you've found that you didn't reply to.

I am admittedly an active member here at the 'Keep . However, to dispel these seeming illusory efforts by the clergy of Baravar Cloakshadow, I do insist that I in some cases do not engage in scrolls, as I find nothing I wish to partake in, though admittedly it is rare.

That being said, the idea did come to mind, and after searching it out and finding this conversation, I came to discover others with the same outlook. In fact, I believe the validity in the request is found not so much with me (as you are right, I am quite active here), but rather with those who have periods of time they are absent and inactive, playing catchup:

quote:
What I mean is, some sites I frequent, if you make a reply to a scroll/thread, it gives you a little icon or notification mark of some kind on each scroll itself letting you know that you've replied somewhere within the body of the scroll. I can't tell you how many times I've returned to Candlekeep and I couldn't remember which scrolls I may have commented on to see if anyone commented on my comments. Heh. It'd be handy to be able to just look at the main list of scrolls and scroll down to find the ones we reply to. Thanks.

I really feel that could be helpful to people that don't frequent the 'Keep as often.

Just a suggestion though.

Best regards,

Wooly Rupert Posted - 08 Nov 2020 : 02:47:01
I'm not sure you'd need this, cpthero2; there doesn't seem to be a discussion you've found that you didn't reply to.
cpthero2 Posted - 07 Nov 2020 : 18:57:34
Learned Scribe Var, Master Alaundo, The Procrastinator Most High Sage, et alia,

ego iubes ad hanc disputationem ex mortuis resurrexerit credent!

I am reviving this scroll as I would love to see reply tags. Is there any possibility of this happening, now that Candlekeep 2 appears to be shelved?

I know that a person can subscribe to to scrolls, but reply tags seem like they would be much, much better.

Best regards,

Alaundo Posted - 30 Dec 2012 : 18:29:21
quote:
Originally posted by Zireael

When is Candlekeep 2 coming?

Well met

Next year (2013), Zireael. I'd say mid-year would be a reasonable expectation for at least Phase 1 of CK v2.0.
Zireael Posted - 30 Dec 2012 : 12:40:06
When is Candlekeep 2 coming?
Kentinal Posted - 28 Dec 2012 : 23:09:36
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

As I recall, this has already been listed as a possible function for implementation in Candlekeep 2.

Which might happen as soon as the Sage completes his to do list?

Improvements clearly looked for, however Candlekeep 2 is something like five years or more in planning as I recall.
The Sage Posted - 28 Dec 2012 : 22:07:24
As I recall, this has already been listed as a possible function for implementation in Candlekeep 2.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000