Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Scions of Aryvandaar

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aryalómë Posted - 15 Jul 2012 : 05:29:10
I've recently become very interested in ancient Aryvandaar and its ruling house, House Vyshaan. I've been interested in them for awhile, but now it's really been fired up.

So far, I've been reading up on their lore in Cormanthyr: Empire of Elves and Lost Empires of Faerun. That's about as much information as I've been able to unearth. If anyone else has any lore to share (especially in the fiction books; I DO have The Last Mythal, thankyouverymuch :P) I'd be very much pleased.

Also, for those fans of Aryvandaar and House Vyshaan, just drop by to say hi and goo and gah over ouor beloved Gold Elves!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Naeryndam Posted - 17 Jul 2012 : 19:26:50
Love reading about the vyshaan, of course you probably figured that out from the username.
Thauranil Posted - 15 Jul 2012 : 15:42:39
Cool stuff. Always glad to read more about the most powerful and glorious of kingdoms.
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 15 Jul 2012 : 08:22:23
Wow, that's a lot of work there.

There will be a small bit of ancient elf lore gleaned in SHADOWBANE: EYE OF JUSTICE, specifically about a certain sun elf house that gets up to naughty things with demons. I'm not sure it'll be relevant to what you're doing, but hey.

Cheers
Brimstone Posted - 15 Jul 2012 : 06:11:42
Check this out

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000