Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Tales of Sevrin book 2

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ElaineCunningham Posted - 14 Feb 2012 : 13:35:54
Honor Bound, the second book in the Thorn trilogy, has been online for a while, but it occurred to me that I haven't mentioned it here.

Here's the links to Amazon and Nook. It's also available at Smashwords in a variety of formats. I'm still working on getting the iTunes/iBooks listing online.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006K3MVL2

Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/honor-bound-elaine-cunningham/1108480707?ean=2940014075107

Smashwords has been down since yesterday afternoon due to problems with their hoster, but I'll pass that address along when it's back online.

These stories are fast-paced short tales at a length that lives in the borderlands between a novel and a novella. I'm committed to less-than-a-latte pricing, so the first two books are priced at $1.99 and the third will be no more than $2.99.

If you've read either Honor Among Thieves or Honor Bound, I'd love to hear from you. Also, please consider sharing your thoughts as a reader review on the Amazon or B&N ebookstores. Reviews make a difference, especially to a start-up indy project such as Tales of Sevrin.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ElaineCunningham Posted - 14 Feb 2012 : 18:28:36
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

Here is the review that I posted for Honor Among Theives on Smashwords and Amazon:
[quote][5 out of 5 stars]

If you like any of Elaine's FORGOTTEN REALMS novels, you are going to love this story. Elaine has created a beautiful world of her own design chock full of its own history and lore. Also, if you want to learn more about the world of Sevrin, make sure to check out the bits of SEVRIN LORE that Elaine posts for free on her website, www.elaincunningham.com.

Thanks, Hawkins!

This is a very helpful review, for it addresses my target audience: people who read FR and Pathfinder books.

FWIW, my secondary target is the offspring of long-time readers. Yep, there's a second generation. (The first girl named for Arilyn--at leas,t the first of whom I'm aware--is now in high school.) Other than a bit of bloodshed (hard to avoid in fantasy adventure novels), there's nothing in these books that a reasonably vigilent parent would not want his or her middle-school-age kids to encounter. So if you've got kids who are bright enough to handle the diction and vocabulary of my FR books but are not ready for the thematic material of Counselors & Kings or the sexual content of Starlight & Shadows, there's Tales of Sevrin.
Hawkins Posted - 14 Feb 2012 : 17:55:21
Here is the review that I posted for Honor Among Theives on Smashwords and Amazon:
quote:
[5 out of 5 stars]

If you like any of Elaine's FORGOTTEN REALMS novels, you are going to love this story. Elaine has created a beautiful world of her own design chock full of its own history and lore. Also, if you want to learn more about the world of Sevrin, make sure to check out the bits of SEVRIN LORE that Elaine posts for free on her website, www.elaincunningham.com.

Hawkins Posted - 14 Feb 2012 : 16:20:14
Yeah. I got an email from Smashwords yesterday asking me to review Honor Among Thieves, but sadly was not able to log on. I will have to try again today.
The Sage Posted - 14 Feb 2012 : 13:45:33
Whoa! I have to finish Honor Among Thieves first.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000